Pie&Mash shop in the High Rd

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Depending on the era, you'd have walked past the old Wonderloaf bakery at the junction with Perth Road.
Used to love that smell of fresh bread wafting out into the air.
Think that was before my time in the area.Though i recall similar around Brimsdown way when i was a kid.I remember going there late at night with a cousin to get a loaf,after we had all gone back to my aunties after a night out.

I used to be fine with heights but got much worse as I have got older. Not phobic , but really don't like them.
I'm like that with flying in jet liners. Used to love it. Avoid it like the plague these days.

I've done Crib Gogh in Snowdonia several times, but I'd be buggered if I'll do it now.

Pussies!

I've done Matterhorn 3 times now, shat myself every time mind (really bad when someone is walking the opposite way and you have to pass/cross them!!).

Crib Gogh can do with my hands in my pockets.........

hair-flip-gif.gif

I get the collywobbles just watching that video.

The pie pre-dates refrigeration & the jelly was a kind of Saran Wrap to keep the pie fresh for the working man who took the pie for his lunch.
And there was me thinking it was just the shit that came out of the meat when you cook it.

:goonermong:

Back
Top Bottom