Pie&Mash shop in the High Rd

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love pie and mash. Looks proper decent, funny how West Ham threw away their Pie and Mash shop with the Stratford move and we are now getting one. Benefit of staying within the community.

Love pie and mash. Looks proper decent, funny how West Ham threw away their Pie and Mash shop with the Stratford move and we are now getting one. Benefit of staying within the community.

Good luck to them , they are going to have it off on match days!

Plenty of cockney exiles will be in there lol

Love pie and mash, but looking at the pictures, the pies do not look like the traditional ones. Different pastry and shape. Would still try though when we can start going to games again.

Heard that the Pie & Mash shop in Tottenham is opening today.
Off work tomorrow,so will give it a go.Hopefully sunny as it will be take away.
It wasn't open when I got there, but looking forward to giving it a try when we are allowed back. Maybe we should have a TFC meet up there instead of the Dispensary :)

Tottenham 'Til I Pie !

We decided to postpone our visit,as his liquor isn't up to much.
Tina from the Coach had it and went back and gave him some advice. She told my mate.
So,rather than slate it,going to give the fella a bit of time to sort it out.

Good idea for a meet up there though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom