Pie&Mash shop in the High Rd

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Heard that the Pie & Mash shop in Tottenham is opening today.
Off work tomorrow,so will give it a go.Hopefully sunny as it will be take away.
Can you ask if they do vegetarian and/or vegan pies?

Asking for a friend :)

Edit: Don't worry. Just had a quick look at their website - they do both!

We decided to postpone our visit,as his liquor isn't up to much.
Tina from the Coach had it and went back and gave him some advice. She told my mate.
So,rather than slate it,going to give the fella a bit of time to sort it out.

Good idea for a meet up there though.
Hi mate! I’m the owner of the Pie & Mash shop! Came across this chat which is great. Yes Tina from the Coach came in, she loved the pies but yes she did give us some good feed back on the Liquor which we have tried to take on board. It’s a difficult one as it seems every one has differing opinions on how the Liquor should be, some say thicker and greener and others say lighter and thinner lol, so it’s hard to know and as you can imagine difficult to please everyone.

essentially we are not a traditional Pie & Mash shop as I’m sure most of you have gathered from the menu but we are trying out best to keep an old institution alive as lots of Pie & Mash shops are dying out. Anyway if anyone has any questions please let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi mate! I’m the owner of the Pie & Mash shop! Came across this chat which is great. Yes Tina from the Coach came in, she loved the pies but yes she did give us some good feed back on the Liquor which we have tried to take on board. It’s a difficult one as it seems every one has differing opinions on how the Liquor should be, some say thicker and greener and others say lighter and thinner lol, so it’s hard to know and as you can imagine difficult to please everyone.

essentially we are not a traditional Pie & Mash shop as I’m sure most of you have gathered from the menu but we are trying out best to keep an old institution alive as lots of Pie & Mash shops are dying out. Anyway if anyone has any questions please let me know. Thanks
Well done for the reply mate. And fair enough. I will try your products before asking questions. I may pop along Friday

Great post! Next time I actually get to WHL I may forego the heavenly delights of the Turkish Koyum and sample your fayre. Or maybe I should visit both establishments and not bother with the football :)

Any chance of a free pie for a good review?

I have to admit that I didn't visit the shop on Wednesday as I had the free food in the stadium ;)
Anyway, will look forward to giving it a try when I'm back in the area.

Get to the ground early - have lunch in the pie 'n mash shop, fish 'n chips for your dinner, and then a doner kebab after your visit to a night club :)

He bases his footballing opinions around a video game; I’m not sure he’s old enough for night clubs.

Back
Top Bottom