Pie&Mash shop in the High Rd

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just done the stadium tour, sky walk and edge drop, finished off in the Pie & Mash shop.
Cracking grub and a nice chap.
Never had liquor before so nothing to compare it to, but I loved it.
Did you do the drop going forward? I believe you have a choice in which way you go?

Did you do the drop going forward? I believe you have a choice in which way you go?
You do have a choice, yes. I hesitated when she asked which way so she hooked it on for backwards. I used to be ok with heights but in my advancing years its started affecting me somewhat.

Glad I did it, it was incredible, but standing with your toes over the edge and then having to turn round and lean back was quite a leg-wobbler. Once you‘re over its fine, they control your descent.

You do have a choice, yes. I hesitated when she asked which way so she hooked it on for backwards. I used to be ok with heights but in my advancing years its started affecting me somewhat.

Glad I did it, it was incredible, but standing with your toes over the edge and then having to turn round and lean back was quite a leg-wobbler. Once you‘re over its fine, they control your descent.
Done the skywalk twice now, and will do it a third time to do the drop. When I spoke to our guide, he told me that they control the descent, so I think I'll be OK if I go backwards :)

I used to be fine with heights but got much worse as I have got older. Not phobic , but really don't like them.
I'm like that with flying in jet liners. Used to love it. Avoid it like the plague these days.

I've done Crib Gogh in Snowdonia several times, but I'd be buggered if I'll do it now.

A decent pie and mash is one of my favourite meals, but I’m one of those softies that has gravy. Not a popular opinion I know, but I don’t like liquor.

A decent pie and mash is one of my favourite meals, but I’m one of those softies that has gravy. Not a popular opinion I know, but I don’t like liquor.
Anyone that likes liquor simply can't be trusted, off-key bunch. But not as bad as those that partake in eating of the eel. Give this lot a wide berth, in the same category as our brethren from Holland and those that slobber away at pickled herrings. No human being eats that, they are aliens from the deep.

I did it once when I was in scouts so around 19 years ago and once about two years ago. I was way more terrified the second time 😭
Pussies!

I've done Matterhorn 3 times now, shat myself every time mind (really bad when someone is walking the opposite way and you have to pass/cross them!!).

Crib Gogh can do with my hands in my pockets.........

hair-flip-gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom