Pie&Mash shop in the High Rd

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pussies!

I've done Matterhorn 3 times now, shat myself every time mind (really bad when someone is walking the opposite way and you have to pass/cross them!!).

Crib Gogh can do with my hands in my pockets.........

hair-flip-gif.gif

No you didn't and no you can't.

You sound like one of those cunts who always has to have a 'my dad is bigger than your dad' story.

:dembelefingers:

No you didn't and no you can't.

You sound like one of those cunts who always has to have a 'my dad is bigger than your dad' story.

:dembelefingers:
Haha

Been climbing for years. Used to do loads of actual rock climbing when I was a kid but by comparison to you and losing bottle the older you get, I no longer do that anymore because both physically and mentally I wouldn't be able to.

I now stick to plan old mountaineering and here again I avoid the really scary shit. Spending a week or two in the summer in the alps is my dream holiday, I get bored shitless sitting around a pool or beach.

Haha

Been climbing for years. Used to do loads of actual rock climbing when I was a kid but by comparison to you and losing bottle the older you get, I no longer do that anymore because both physically and mentally I wouldn't be able to.

I now stick to plan old mountaineering and here again I avoid the really scary shit. Spending a week or two in the summer in the alps is my dream holiday, I get bored shitless sitting around a pool or beach.
You sound exactly like my friend Max. She’s a massive mountaineering / climbing fan and spends a fuck load of time in the alps.

Think she mentioned spending time in a place called chamonix (or something like that).

She did the Matterhorn a few years ago, I think. She’s fucking nuts for it.

Also she’s got great thighs. Really strong

:ledleylick:

You sound exactly like my friend Max. She’s a massive mountaineering / climbing fan and spends a fuck load of time in the alps.

Think she mentioned spending time in a place called chamonix (or something like that).

She did the Matterhorn a few years ago, I think. She’s fucking nuts for it.

Also she’s got great thighs. Really strong

:ledleylick:
Chamonix is the mecca for climbing in the Alps, especially if you're a Brit but very busy, tend to avoid in my older years.

Nice thighs you say? Likes nuts you say? Do you have her number?

:levyeyes:

Pussies!

I've done Matterhorn 3 times now, shat myself every time mind (really bad when someone is walking the opposite way and you have to pass/cross them!!).

Crib Gogh can do with my hands in my pockets.........

hair-flip-gif.gif

I get the collywobbles just watching that video.

Anyone that likes liquor simply can't be trusted, off-key bunch. But not as bad as those that partake in eating of the eel. Give this lot a wide berth, in the same category as our brethren from Holland and those that slobber away at pickled herrings. No human being eats that, they are aliens from the deep.
Pie 'n mash ain't pie 'n mash without liquor, with a splash of vinegar. I dare you to say to my face that I can't be trusted :vertna:

Back
Top Bottom