Pierluigi Gollini

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've said this before every single player in the squad thinks Son is their special friend which is testament to what an amazing team mate he is. One thing that struck me from the doc was watching Son sit with Japhet Tanganga at lunch when he made the first team squad. It was such a kind and humble thing to do.

He's blatantly a gem of a fella.

I've said this before every single player in the squad thinks Son is their special friend which is testament to what an amazing team mate he is. One thing that struck me from the doc was watching Son sit with Japhet Tanganga at lunch when he made the first team squad. It was such a kind and humble thing to do.
"Ronaldo, come to Tottenham. It'll be great."

"I dunno, you don't have CL football right now."

"You get to hang out with Son."

"I'll be on the next flight over!"

Didn't see the game.

How was he under the high ball?
tMR8KKUH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom