Pierluigi Gollini

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His long distance shot problem has not been corrected. I think he's fine as a #2 and a clear upgrade on Hart, but he's not a Lloris replacement. Just re-up Lloris for another year or two if he's willing.

He appears to be a good shot stopper but the ball often rebounds centrally off him. He needs to start pushing the ball away from the danger zone.

Was second hi is fault? Maybe should have battered it further?

Yes it was his fault.

He might be an option to replace Lloris for next year and at the least we have something so don't have to panic buy but all the talk about him replacing Lloris now or anytime this season should be gone, and never should have been mentioned.

His long distance shot problem has not been corrected. I think he's fine as a #2 and a clear upgrade on Hart, but he's not a Lloris replacement. Just re-up Lloris for another year or two if he's willing.

Great, we sold Joe Hart and replaced him with the Italian Joe Hart.

The circle of being a Spurs fan.

Hate on a player (Joe Hart)
Celebrate when said player leaves.
Celebrate when a player no ones heard of arrives on loan and claim they'll be first choice one day (Gollini)
Realise he's actually no better than the player that left
Hate on player (Gollini)
Etc
Etc

He's a decent keeper and seems a great character, one that is important for the dressing room. As a number 2 he's absolutely fine. He's a lot younger than Hart and unlike Joe he can still improve.

Plus Hart's face annoyed the tits off me. Made me remember all the times he made a balls up for England, and the failure and dissapointments we had when he was a mainstay in the England side. This guys fizzog is perfectly acceptable.

He's a decent keeper and seems a great character, one that is important for the dressing room. As a number 2 he's absolutely fine. He's a lot younger than Hart and unlike Joe he can still improve.

Plus Hart's face annoyed the tits off me. Made me remember all the times he made a balls up for England, and the failure and dissapointments we had when he was a mainstay in the England side. This guys fizzog is perfectly acceptable.
...apart from the bags under his eyes. Needs to get to bed earlier.

He's a decent keeper and seems a great character, one that is important for the dressing room. As a number 2 he's absolutely fine. He's a lot younger than Hart and unlike Joe he can still improve save a shot.

Fixed it for you.

Back
Top Bottom