Pierluigi Gollini

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And that scares the shit out of me that Hugo gets injured

And if he does and we end up playing Gol another 5 times we have to buy the fucker......

Playing him last night was a bad idea all round........

Play only in emergencies.

I'm pretty annoyed Conte played him last night. OK, he might be right that there are plenty more important fires to attend to than the goal keeping position. But why actually start a fire there in the first place? Bloody unfathomable decision.

Funny how people who'd never watched him play were hyping him up in the summer and proclaiming that Don Levy & Don Fabio had found our Lloris replacement for peanuts

Well you pay peanuts and the majority of the time ....

Funny how people who'd never watched him play were hyping him up in the summer and proclaiming that Don Levy & Don Fabio had found our Lloris replacement for peanuts

In fairness, there was a pre season game (maybe Chelsea??) where he looked decent. But he’s has been calamitous in games that matter.

Did Atalanta have a very decent season last year, and made good progress in the CL?

He's not the worst keeper in the world, but he clearly needs game time to get his confidence up. A run of games would probably see him improve and iron out some of the more blatant issues. I still wouldn't feel comfortable with him being our nr 1 keeper though.

I'd rather stick a bumper bag of KP in goal than this guy.

I think he's a decent keeper but players in that position need to keep playing. Expecting them to step in for one game and be brilliant is perhaps hoping for too much.

Spurs sign keeper on loan to see in the flesh if he can succeed Hugo.....

Nothing more to see here.

Rather this scenario than let Courtois (Hugo) go, buy Kepa for 70m and THEN find out he's shite, no?

Back
Top Bottom