Pierluigi Gollini

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why a goalkeeper
Whiteman did ok in the friendly
Bring him as second choice goalkeeper

I think many disagree with me but we should have save Gollini wage for other players / positions

If I'm Whiteman I would quit at Spurs / no future
Not even 3rd choice
They're not exactly dancing in the streets of Tottenham about this transfer.
The only logic I can see in this move is if Hart leaves. Gollini's wages are considerably lower.

Give the lad a chance. He`s young and might be one hell of player after a while. He`s so Spurs, love players like him. Bout time we start signing players like him again.
I will be giving the guy a chance.
He may even replace Lloris. As stated his wages will be lower than Hart's.
But forgive me for not being over the moon about this signing.

Why a goalkeeper
Whiteman did ok in the friendly
Bring him as second choice goalkeeper

I think many disagree with me but we should have save gollini wage for other players / positions

If I'm Whiteman I would quit at Spurs / no future
Not even 3rd choice

If Lloris is done for even one game Whiteman is a terrible option for us, if Lloris misses more time you risk screwing over the whole season by going with Whiteman (or Hart who is even worse.)

If Gollini's wages stop us from getting players we need then we were never getting quality players anyways.

Gollini .. wooooooooooooooooaaaa , Gollini .. wooooooooooaaaa, he comes from Italy 🇮🇹… ????? Fill in the blanks boys :)
I think it's:

Golliiiiiinnniiii
Luigi Golliiinniii
Golliiiiiinnniiii
Luigi Golliiinniii
Golliiiiiinnniiii
Luigi Golliiinniii

To the chorus of this tune:

Then it just peters out after a few seconds.

Edit: There's something very wrong indeed, just about to happen in that video.

They're not exactly dancing in the streets of Tottenham about this transfer.
The only logic I can see in this move is if Hart leaves. Gollini's wages are considerably lower.
Trying out younger models before they decide to fuck Hugo off tbh. Already tried this with Pau Lopez and decided he wasn't good enough (EL Squad of the season just past), then had a go with Gazza, who obviously just didn't have enough potential.

At least this punt has a bit of form at the top level. He'll not miss many games for Internationals hopefully anyway, plus speaks English already, is big enough, looks athletic. I've not really watched much of him so am reserving judgement.

Hopefully better sense on the pitch than round the shopping centres tbh.

Back
Top Bottom