Pierluigi Gollini

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First interview is up on the club youtube. Which for some reason is blocked on here but you can just click on it and watch it over on the youtube channel.

When he drops the inevitable clanger:

Golliiiini
You let a goal innnnny
You Siiiilly Billly
You let a goal innnnny

AFAIK there are no football songs using the 500 miles tune. Gollini was born in Bologna

Nananana Nananana... Pier Gollini, Bolognesy, Pier Gollini, Hair is crazy..

I have actually saw him play once, but it was ages ago and I can't remember too much about him as he didn't have much to do except pick the ball out of the back of his net twice against County Tyrone in the Milk Cup. Jamie Glackin is still scoring screamers in the Irish League.

Last edited:
OS said it is a 1 year loan which means all 4 of our GKs' contracts expire next year.
Edit: Just noticed Austin's expires next season as well.

Last edited:
I don’t really know much about him, but he comes across well in his interview. I assume he’s coming in as our number 2 with a view to becoming number one if Lloris goes next summer.

Back
Top Bottom