Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First game back at the lane I’m wearing my Viking hat to celebrate this signing!
Wondering Let Me Think GIF by Reyka Vodka

Just not the ability.

He's a great player. That's it.

His attitude is what sets him apart.
but his attiude is whats taken into account when judging him as a player. he does his role extremely well! doesnt over do shit he just gets on with his business efficiently. cant think of many better CDMs in the world id rather have than him

but his attiude is whats taken into account when judging him as a player. he does his role extremely well! doesnt over do shit he just gets on with his business efficiently. cant think of many better CDMs in the world id rather have than him

Well, yes. That's why I said his attitude is world class. And it's probably why someone with his ability has got as far as he has.

He's nothing special technically. But he does the simple things well. Really professional and has a great attitude.

Well, yes. That's why I said his attitude is world class. And it's probably why someone with his ability has got as far as he has.

He's nothing special technically. But he does the simple things well. Really professional and has a great attitude.
I would beg to differ and say he has a very high football iq, great understanding of the game and very good positional judgement.

A significant part of football is played in the head.

Back
Top Bottom