Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not even on the bench.
:levyeyes:

To be fair - they've actually performed better without him starting this season.

Without PEH starting:

Played : 8
Win : 4
Draw : 2
Lose : 2
Conceded : 10
Average: 1.25 goals conceded per game.
Win percentage: 50%

With PEH starting:

Played: 35
Win : 13
Draw : 6
Lose : 16
Conceded : 57
Average: 1.68 goals conceded per game.
Win percentage: 37%

He is barely good enough for Southampton

?

Based on what?

He was their captain and one of their key players. If given the choice there is nothing to indicate they would do anything other than keep him. He is moving on because he (and others) see him as being able to play for a bigger club.

Looks like it's happening.

There is no way it isn't happening. Too much smoke from too many places for there not to be some credibility to this.

Also, there is no bigger team that is going to come in last minute to steal the deal. I think at this point it is likely that both teams are so locked in on the move that it now just depends on who moves more to set the final price but Hojbjerg will be coming here to play DM for us next season.

I believe all players are now on 3 weeks holiday. Now whether they go abroad or not is an individual matter but normally this stops much activity at the beginning of any window. The 2 chairmen might be away as well. Would not be surprised for this and most transfers to be quiet for next 3 weeks.

I believe all players are now on 3 weeks holiday. Now whether they go abroad or not is an individual matter but normally this stops much activity at the beginning of any window. The 2 chairmen might be away as well. Would not be surprised for this and most transfers to be quiet for next 3 weeks.
That's a great point.
Normally I would not expect any transfers immediately after the season ends but maybe some head honchos are having a staycation?

Back
Top Bottom