Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Once we have secured his signature I would like us to pursue his team mate Shane long

Then there will be no stopping us, I can practically hear liverpool , city and chelsea quaking in their boots

As good as a done deal some guy (not Hercules!) on SC is saying (he got all the departures in the January window accurate). KWP going the other way. Hardly revelatory but I'm deciding to believe it on the basis we need to get the transfer ball rolling. Not that it will shut up the complaining!

Is he a world-beater ? No

But he plays in a position where we need someone just like him. He'll need to be a bit more disciplined then at Southampton but it'll finally allow us to play 4-3-3 and hopefully if we ship Aurier out , it'll be the end of Winks and Sissoko as our first choice Midfield.

Wanyama was pretty average until he came to Spurs , Hojbjerg we're getting for a decent price and a decent age. Solid signing.

Whoa ! We have signed someone early. And I don't agree that we are going to wait until we have qualified for the EL league stafe.
Surely we are a big club that needs to get the players in that we need on a budget that is set already.
Biggest decision will be to swap Ndombele for Zaniola !

I don't think there's anyway he will be a flop for us. At the very least I'd expect him to be Scott Parker level, which would be more than adequate right now considering we have nothing else other than Winks out of position.

17m + add-ons deal agreed according to some
Some south coast journos saying that there are still details to work out. But that's fairly common, both final details and that the club that sells sends out messages to make it look like he cost more than he did.

Remember last summer when the Lyon president came out and said that we would not get Ndombele for less than 70 mil or something like that the day before we signed him?

Ended up costing us 46 mil + bonuses.

I don't think there's anyway he will be a flop for us. At the very least I'd expect him to be Scott Parker level, which would be more than adequate right now considering we have nothing else other than Winks out of position.
He can do the job. That's a vast improvement to what we have. All great teams have players that are capable,without being world beaters and wouldn't make there greatest ever 11.I think this fella is one of those,lets give him a chance. From the minute he's announced,i will get behind him.

Some south coast journos saying that there are still details to work out. But that's fairly common, both final details and that the club that sells sends out messages to make it look like he cost more than he did.

Remember last summer when the Lyon president came out and said that we would not get Ndombele for less than 70 mil or something like that the day before we signed him?

Ended up costing us 46 mil + bonuses.

200.gif

Is he a world-beater ? No

But he plays in a position where we need someone just like him. He'll need to be a bit more disciplined then at Southampton but it'll finally allow us to play 4-3-3 and hopefully if we ship Aurier out , it'll be the end of Winks and Sissoko as our first choice Midfield.

Wanyama was pretty average until he came to Spurs , Hojbjerg we're getting for a decent price and a decent age. Solid signing.
Wanyama, Palacios, Parker....none of them world beaters but they all made us a lot better

Back
Top Bottom