Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You could have at least spelt it right!!! :roflmao::roflmao:
Ooops you are quite right, no 'r' after the letter 'e' I'll have a word....What a mistake to make ... :mourfacepalm:
I bet it's that meddling fucking kid Potter
harry potter GIF

There you go, one spell later, sorted !

Last edited:
Crazy thing he left Southampton, where you have to think he would have left a huge void and yet look at them.

A good player.

He actually kinda checked out with them after I think he got frustrated with their lack of progress/ambition. One of their fans' biggest criticisms of him was that he tried too much with his dribbling/passing when he should keep it simple. Reading between the lines I think he tried his best to be their talisman and driving force but he found it difficult being in a losing team rather than a winning one (and he's not exactly Kevin De Bruyne!).

Not sure what discussions went on behind the scenes but as soon as Soton found out he was going to run down his contract to play for a bigger side they got him out of the team and started life without him. His form was dipping before that anyway, which I assume was motivational.

If you look back to his first season with Saints he was extremely influential and effective, much like what we are seeing here at Spurs. Except his positional discipline here seems even better as he doesn't see himself as a big fish in a small pond and leaves our other players to do their jobs.

Just my take on his recent career. Must say I really did like the look of picking him up in the summer and has turned out a great signing so far.

You sure it's meant to be Dork Lard? :sonhmm:
Yes noticing a lot of new names but then see they have numerous posts and been here years. Clearly people changing their user name which I thought was banned. Do you know what brought about the change of rules as you cannot work out the previous name. Was it discussed and did I miss that? Thought you might know as you are on here a lot.

Yes noticing a lot of new names but then see they have numerous posts and been here years. Clearly people changing their user name which I thought was banned. Do you know what brought about the change of rules as you cannot work out the previous name. Was it discussed and did I miss that? Thought you might know as you are on here a lot.

New upgrade to the forum allows it, but Case has to approve the change still....

If you click through the user ID though, it'll tell you the former name.....

Loving this guy so much.

I must admit at the time he signed I was underwhelmed, then his first game was bang average/poor and I was concerned but my God since then - What a player!

I'm gonna say it, he's turning into our version of Roy Keane!

Great to see he'll only play one game over the IB - need him fit and at his best for City. He's quite clearly one of Jose's first names on the teamsheet.

Is he going to get away with playing no games over the international break then?

Unless we put our foot down and pull the plug entirely; he'll play 1/3 games (away to Belgium)..... I hope we do as it seems they have a problem within their Danish camp atm.

He actually kinda checked out with them after I think he got frustrated with their lack of progress/ambition. One of their fans' biggest criticisms of him was that he tried too much with his dribbling/passing when he should keep it simple. Reading between the lines I think he tried his best to be their talisman and driving force but he found it difficult being in a losing team rather than a winning one (and he's not exactly Kevin De Bruyne!).

Not sure what discussions went on behind the scenes but as soon as Soton found out he was going to run down his contract to play for a bigger side they got him out of the team and started life without him. His form was dipping before that anyway, which I assume was motivational.

If you look back to his first season with Saints he was extremely influential and effective, much like what we are seeing here at Spurs. Except his positional discipline here seems even better as he doesn't see himself as a big fish in a small pond and leaves our other players to do their jobs.

Just my take on his recent career. Must say I really did like the look of picking him up in the summer and has turned out a great signing so far.
Hope he doesn't do an 'Eriksen' on us when Real Madrid come knocking!!
:mourpointlaugh:

The best thing about Hjojberg thus far is that he has come along and been consistently good.

And we know that because he is a regular starter and too many of our players go from good to average too readily.

He has moved into Lloris, Kane, Son and Dier importance very quickly indeed.

For us to win the Premier or even look like we have a chance I really think 5 needs to become 7. That would be very hard to overcome I feel.

Back
Top Bottom