Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get rid of the idiot whilst his stock is high

jumble
Confused Tom Hanks GIF

Yeah mate. He’s clearly not a DM, turned in some of the worst CM performances I’ve seen last season but get him box to box as an 8 and he’s alright

I don't think he is good as a box to box 8 either as it means him having to carry the ball way too much. The best role for him is to be free to win the ball and get all over the pitch, not really a role in a traditional numbered line-up.

You’d be fools if you did. They’ve got the bit between their teeth and are playing very, very well.

Make no mistake, that will be a tough game.
It definitely will.
We should still have enough to beat them, all things considered but have to have the head right.

2 - 0 in normal time or 2-1 in extra time,after 1 - 1.

No way should we underestimate them , but let’s be honest I’m sure no team wants to play us , yet to concede a goal yet and Kane is starting to look at his best!

Back
Top Bottom