Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He really has surprised and delighted a good few of us with his rock solid performances since the Everton game.

I admire his tenacity and his relentless desire to win the ball. Celebrating another player winning back possession or any offside calls is a great hing for the team.

A general.

God help us when/if he gets injured.

Will be the underrated PL player of the season.

It's really a shame that the result is taking too much attention away from his performance.

Especially in the first half he was a fucking guv'nor. Immense performance, not his first one and certainly not the last

Even then, when I stepped in there it was people using Ndombele to illustrate how shit Winks is.....

Boring bastards.
Exactly, however bad you think a player is don't use someone else's thread as a stick to bash them over the head with, otherwise the whole point of having individual players' threads is totally lost.

Last edited:
Exactly, however bad you think a player is don't use someone else's thread as a stick to bash them over the head with, otherwise the whole point of having individual players' threads is totally lost.

I just think for some, every silver lining has a dirty great skid-mark.

Last edited:
We need to bring back Skipp to be Hoj's backup. He can't play 90 minutes of every game of every season. And it seems like we need him to.

Not like winks or sissoko can back him up..

Sell winks plus sissoko and bring back one player to backup locelso or Ndombele. Lamela can backup the other.

Our forward 6 could be sorted as:

---------------------Hoj/Skipp
Ndombele/new signing--Lo Celso/Lamela

Bale/lucas-----kane/Vinicius--Son/Bergwin

Would be good enough to rotate across competitions, win one, and get CL/scare for the title.

Fix the back 4 with aurier out and new RB in, plus new CB in to replace davinson, and we could be legitimate title contenders.

Come on Levy. Let's get another 3 year conditional loan with buy back option after conditional purchase price of 40 million activated.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but a possible Captain? The kind we've missed since Roberts hung up his boots.

The kind that will not tolerate complacency. "Start doing your job or I'll re-arrange your nose" type of player we've been missing for years. Lloris can't do it from goal and Kane needs to concentrate on making/scoring goals.

Wasn't Hojbjerg the Soton captain?

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but a possible Captain? The kind we've missed since Roberts hung up his boots.

The kind that will not tolerate complacency. "Start doing your job or I'll re-arrange your nose" type of player we've been missing for years. Lloris can't do it from goal and Kane needs to concentrate on making/scoring goals.

Wasn't Hojbjerg the Soton captain?
He was. Ralph took the armband off him when it was clear that he was not renewing his deal and looking to come to us.

If not outright captain he will at least be in charge of our midfield so to speak. But I wouldn't be surprised if he works his way into the captain's rotation before long.

Back
Top Bottom