Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to bring back Skipp to be Hoj's backup. He can't play 90 minutes of every game of every season. And it seems like we need him to.

Not like winks or sissoko can back him up..

Sell winks plus sissoko and bring back one player to backup locelso or Ndombele. Lamela can backup the other.

Our forward 6 could be sorted as:

---------------------Hoj/Skipp
Ndombele/new signing--Lo Celso/Lamela

Bale/lucas-----kane/Vinicius--Son/Bergwin

Would be good enough to rotate across competitions, win one, and get CL/scare for the title.

Fix the back 4 with aurier out and new RB in, plus new CB in to replace davinson, and we could be legitimate title contenders.

Come on Levy. Let's get another 3 year conditional loan with buy back option after conditional purchase price of 40 million activated.
I like skipp is getting minutes at Norwich but for me he’s better than winks and we could do with him .

Skipp and Phillips at Leeds to replace sissoko and winks next year

sorry winksy your a top lad just not quite a top player

Love this guy. He is such a busy body cunt with actual skills. It is like somebody took the best parts of Dier, Sissoko, and Winks and made a complete player.

I noticed that as soon as Dier or Toby crept forward he would slot straight back into a sweeper role.

Other teams are targeting him now. They know he is our engine.

Love this guy. He is such a busy body cunt with actual skills. It is like somebody took the best parts of Dier, Sissoko, and Winks and made a complete player.

I noticed that as soon as Dier or Toby crept forward he would slot straight back into a sweeper role.

Other teams are targeting him now. They know he is our engine.
This.
Hopefully he can avoid injuries as there is no real direct replacement for him in the squad.

I can't remember the last time I was so badly wrong about a player. Transforming this team. Doesn't get the headlines but turning into the most vital cog in this side. Fucking quality.

Super performance from him again. Shat my pants a little when he went down and they showed Winks warming up on the sideline. He plays a lot and I'm fearful that he'll get injured because he's become one of our most important players.

Back
Top Bottom