Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had a thought...

Him and Ramos in this team would be incredible. Two incredibly driven leaders who can be counted on in the big games, and know how to make others around them better.

And of course tough as nails.

Just had a thought...

Him and Ramos in this team would be incredible. Two incredibly driven leaders who can be counted on in the big games, and know how to make others around them better.

And of course tough as nails.

I have no idea what Ramos is like these days.

But him in our squad would trigger the living shit out of the dippers. Worth every penny to have him only play those two games a year.

I have no idea what Ramos is like these days.

But him in our squad would trigger the living shit out of the dippers. Worth every penny to have him only play those two games a year.
He still seems to be pivotal to RM's defence, every time he gets himself suspended for a couple of games, Varane seems to fall apart.

Physically he seems fine too, not slower than Toby at least.

Love him. Best immediate signing we've made since probably Rafa.
It's just such an incredible relief when a player comes in and start bossing shit from practically day one. Someone who can fend for themselves and doesn't need handholding to get up to speed.

I'd even prefer a player that's not much more than average if he he could put in a 6.5/10 game week in week out.

The manager has so much crap on his plate, only so many players he can build up to the required level.

Back
Top Bottom