Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty sure you can find them on itvplayer bro :) You're welcome

Want to know what time the final is on? Happy to provide you with that info too if you don't wanna google :)
Like I said last night, I was happy England got through because Denmark were a disgrace to the game. Trying to hold on for penalties from the time England equalised.

Just wondering what I should have noticed last night from your great player.

He was immense totally schooled rice and Phillips in midfield
What was his best bit?

The wildly overhit cross when Denmark had a 3 on 3 attack?
The constant getting picked off in midfield?
The getting dribbled past?
Or my particular favourite, the 80 yard cross field pass that came up 40 yards short.

Mind you, his tattoos did look good!

Like I said last night, I was happy England got through because Denmark were a disgrace to the game. Trying to hold on for penalties from the time England equalised.

Why on earth would I change my opinion on one game?

Does Harry Kane turn it on every time he plays?

Your point is stupid, so go educate yourself 😄

Back to Woolwich mania you go, Sol.

Nice touch.

One of the players of the tournament for me.

Season 4 Agree GIF by The Office

He was immense totally schooled rice and Phillips in midfield

Think you need glasses. We're all biased at times, and I'm a big an of his, but he didn't school anyone or anything. He was average and has played much better in a couple of other games than he did last night.

In fact I'd say both Rice and Phillips were better than him over the game without actually shining themselves. I might re-watch the game today at some point but I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything in regards to his performance. But to say he schooled anybody is an absolute load of codswollop.

Last edited:

Have a word with yourself you hyperbolic idiot.

Think you need glasses. We're all biased at times, and I'm a big an of his, but he didn't school anyone or anything. He was average and has played much better in a couple of other games than he did last night.

In fact I'd say both Rice and Phillips were better than him over the game without actually shining themselves. I might re-watch the game today at some point but I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything in regards to his performance. But to say he schooled anybody is an absolute load of codswollop.
I thought Rice was a step above any other CM yesterday, so confident and strong on the ball.

I thought Rice was a step above any other CM yesterday, so confident and strong on the ball.

I thought he had a pretty poor half an hour or so but then was generally superb. I actually mentioned about whipping him off at some point in the first half just before he did something great haha. I'd just like to see him on the ball and running with it a bit at times, like he does so well every game I see him play for West Ham. I think he can be a little bit too safe at times in an England shirt. He might be playing to instruction though to be fair, as Maguire often brings it out and into midfield pretty well anyway.

What was his best bit?

The wildly overhit cross when Denmark had a 3 on 3 attack?
The constant getting picked off in midfield?
The getting dribbled past?
Or my particular favourite, the 80 yard cross field pass that came up 40 yards short.

Mind you, his tattoos did look good!
What the fuck were you watching? Obviously not the 60 minutes when Denmark dominated

All opinions mate though yours is shite

I thought he had a pretty poor half an hour or so but then was generally superb. I actually mentioned about whipping him off at some point in the first half just before he did something great haha. I'd just like to see him on the ball and running with it a bit at times, like he does so well every game I see him play for West Ham. I think he can be a little bit too safe at times in an England shirt. He might be playing to instruction though to be fair, as Maguire often brings it out and into midfield pretty well anyway.
When we are in possession he hides that said I thought he probably had his best game of the tournament yesterday. Covered a lot of ground and worked his socks off screening the back 4

What the fuck were you watching? Obviously not the 60 minutes when Denmark dominated

Literally think you're on some serious drugs now pal! No team dominated for 60 minutes. England started the better. Denmark came back into it. England equalized and then were the better team towards the end of the first half... The only domination came after 60 minutes when England completely dominated the rest of the second half and then the entire period of extra time. The stats show that England were by far the superior team overall. But that should have been easy enough to see with the naked eye.

No blinkers not even a hojbjerg fan but he was top class yesterday hope he plays like that for us this season

I rate him higher than most but I just don't see what he did well yesterday. Not to say he had a poor game or anything, but he certainly didn't shine or school anyone.

Literally think you're on some serious drugs now pal! No team dominated for 60 minutes. England started the better. Denmark came back into it. England equalized and then were the better team towards the end of the first half... The only domination came after 60 minutes when England completely dominated the rest of the second half and then the entire period of extra time. The stats show that England were by far the superior team overall. But that should have been easy enough to see with the naked eye.
We were Fantastic for the 1st 10 min but then Denmark got on top - when dolberg and damsgaard went off in the 65th minute they seemed to lose any attacking threat and we totally dominated and should have won in the 90 and not needed extra time in which again we totally dominated and thoroughly deserved to win the game - I may have had a few more pints but we might have even been watching the same game!

Back
Top Bottom