PL Fixtures 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Villa will still be on a high from getting promoted so we will have to watch out. Then we have a tough one. I normally manage to get a ticket at City. Sold as single seats in the end. Will be harder this time with it being their first home game. Like my old man always says when i am going on about the fixtures being released- You have to play them all.

Seeing the fixtures come out makes my stomach churn. Can we have a year off?

Quite enjoying the cricket where you are not invested like its life or death and you can actually relax and enjoy the game

Seeing the fixtures come out makes my stomach churn. Can we have a year off?
Quite enjoying the cricket where you are not invested like its life or death and you can actually relax and enjoy the game
That's why I reckon they're having NFL games at Spurs...

It'll be such a novelty to go to a "Football" match at the ground, without your stomach doing somersaults pre-match, or worrying about the day being ruined after the match!
Let the result ruin some American's weekend for a change!

Perfect opening day fixture. A big club who we haven't played for a while, 17.30 kick off, plenty of pub time and the ground should look lovely in the late afternoon sun.

Looking forward to it already.
Nice change of pace - every PL fixture at the new ground outside of mid-week games was a 12:30 kick.

Matchday 117–18 September 2019Palace (H)Leicester (A)
Matchday 21–2 October 2019Southampton (H)Brighton (A)
Matchday 322–23 October 2019Watford (H)Liverpool (A)
Matchday 45–6 November 2019Everton (A)Sheffield Utd (H)
Matchday 526–27 November 2019West Ham (A)Bournemouth (H)
Matchday 610–11 December 2019Burnley (H)Wolves (A)

Liverpool away is the only top-6 team we get directly before or after Champions League matches. And no away matches on each side either. Better than last year if I recall.

Last edited:
if we will fight for title against city so fixture is on our side. we will play city away and Woolwich away in 2nd and 4th week respectively. if man city will be our title rival so playing away game against them in first weeks even if we loose is advantage. also playing woolwich away in first weeks is advantage as well. because possible away game at emirates on one of last 7 games would be opportunity for them to damage our title chances and party. we know that they would do everything in order to stop us getting title.

For those who weren’t aware:

3-DA33152-7-EA1-4455-B858-CD42-E5-FA69-EB.jpg

Oh dear... We always lose the games close to my birthday (United in the FA Cup semi-final in 2018 and City in the League this year 2019) and the match that we have next season is Woolwich... Don't you ruin my fucking week Spurs!

Matchday 117–18 September 2019Palace (H)Leicester (A)
Matchday 21–2 October 2019Southampton (H)Brighton (A)
Matchday 322–23 October 2019Watford (H)Liverpool (A)
Matchday 45–6 November 2019Everton (A)Sheffield Utd (H)
Matchday 526–27 November 2019West Ham (A)Bournemouth (H)
Matchday 610–11 December 2019Burnley (H)Wolves (A)

Liverpool away is the only top-6 team we get directly before or after Champions League matches. And no away matches on each side either. Better than last year if I recall.
Palace (h) there is an international break midweek?

Back
Top Bottom