PL Prediction Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is starting to get confusing now. Need to predict 2 games from matchday 1, our game from matchday 16 now, current week matchday 18 and then matchday 19 which is mostly games that happen before matchday 18 games :pritchardeyes:

17 points and I rise a mighty 1 place.

I gifted that to you, Paddy, I completely forgot last weeks games.

200w.gif

I gifted that to you, Paddy, I completely forgot last weeks games.

200w.gif
I must confess that with my terrible memory I feared doing exactly the same so in week three I sat down and painstakingly went through the remaining 35 weeks of matches. This allowed me to occasionally forget but more often than not I just popped back in and tweaked a few scores to reflect previous team results.

I must confess that with my terrible memory I feared doing exactly the same so in week three I sat down and painstakingly went through the remaining 35 weeks of matches. This allowed me to occasionally forget but more often than not I just popped back in and tweaked a few scores to reflect previous team results.
This and Fantasy football were so hard to get the trimmings right.

Literally lost count in both games how many times I didn't beat the cut off to change or submit and with those cheeky 6 pm Friday KO's, midweek games running all week. I'm fairly crap at this prediction malarkey so I'm never too bothered but Fantasy Football I had just got myself into a good run and was constantly high scoring when around Feb time I missed like 6 weeks on the trot, one week I think I only had 4 players selected that were eligible and all of them had a score of about 3.

But very well play Sir, you were regularly notching up the double-digit scores, relentless!

Back
Top Bottom