PL Prediction Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah nice one. Cheers mate. Maybe a "goal difference" in case of a draw then?

I'm not 100% but I think that those get added to your overall points won. If you win the weeks round by gaining the most pints it's a bonus point perhaps. If you share the weeks win it's 0.5 until you share another winning week.

That could all be absolute bollocks I've just spouted though

Back into the thick of it this week lads and ladies.

Fixtures kick off Saturday at 12:30pm I believe. Still to do their predictions are kushty kushty , _booga_ _booga_ , Clynelish Clynelish , ChiversRegal ChiversRegal , Patrick-CT Patrick-CT , Rocket Rocket , , Gatsby Gatsby , Incomplete_usernam Incomplete_usernam , ArtyB ArtyB , King Ledley King Ledley , cretinousgoat cretinousgoat , Colonel_K Colonel_K , Totti Totti , Achilles Achilles , paddy spur paddy spur , tbonepremier , Joshking5 Joshking5 , Spaniel Spaniel , @JminAZ

14-15 players within a shit hot weekend/ 15 points worth of predictions to get to the top of the heap. It's shaping up rather nicely early doors

Back into the thick of it this week lads and ladies.

Fixtures kick off Saturday at 12:30pm I believe. Still to do their predictions are kushty kushty , _booga_ _booga_ , Clynelish Clynelish , ChiversRegal ChiversRegal , Patrick-CT Patrick-CT , Rocket Rocket , , Gatsby Gatsby , Incomplete_usernam Incomplete_usernam , ArtyB ArtyB , King Ledley King Ledley , cretinousgoat cretinousgoat , Colonel_K Colonel_K , Totti Totti , Achilles Achilles , paddy spur paddy spur , tbonepremier , Joshking5 Joshking5 , Spaniel Spaniel , @JminAZ

14-15 players within a shit hot weekend/ 15 points worth of predictions to get to the top of the heap. It's shaping up rather nicely early doors
Stop reminding people who have forgotten to make a prediction. It's my best hope of a win. :sonpoint:

Got a Bournemouth & villa win , Woollich draw
Rather embarrassingly I've just noticed I've gone for a WHam win! Did get the correct score for the goons though. has had a decent weekend so far, but a potential maximum of 19 points to win the week suggests some upsets.

Not many points scored on the Sheff U, Wolves or Bournemouth games, and obviously no one took anything from the mighty Canaries result.

I've changed tonight's prediction. Gone for a 0-0. There hasn't been a goalless game since the opening weekend. Just think we're overdue one.

Back
Top Bottom