Playboy model 'raises $8million' on OnlyFans in bid to buy Chilean club O'Higgins FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Playboy model 'raises $8million' on OnlyFans in bid to buy her beloved Chilean football club O'Higgins FC​

• Daniella Chavez is hoping to buy O'Higgins FC which plays in Chile's top league
  • Chavez claimed that in two weeks, she has earned $8m from OnlyFans account
  • She will need to raise $20 million in order to have a chance at buying club
By RACHAEL BUNYAN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:21 BST, 4 August 2022 | UPDATED: 12:25 BST, 4 August 2022

A Playboy model has claimed she has raised $8million from her OnlyFans page - and wants to spend the money on buying her local professional football club in Chile.

Daniella Chavez, 35, is hoping to buy O'Higgins F.C., which plays in Chile's top-flight league, when she raises enough funds.

Chavez claimed that in just two weeks, she has earned $8million (£6.5million) from her OnlyFans account.

She will need to raise a total of $20 million (£16.4million) in order to have a chance at buying the club, which is based in Chavez's home city of Rancagua, south of Santiago.

Daniella Chavez, 35, is hoping to buy O'Higgins F.C., which plays in Chile's top-flight league, when she raises enough funds

Daniella Chavez, 35, is hoping to buy O'Higgins F.C., which plays in Chile's top-flight league, when she raises enough funds

She will need to raise a total of $20 million (£16.4million) in order to have a chance at buying the club, which is based in the Chavez's home city of Rancagua, south of Santiago. Pictured: O'Higgins players
O'Higgins is currently owned by Chilean businessman Ricardo Abumohor.

Chavez has admitted that the only reason she set up the OnlyFans account was to raise enough funds to buy O'Higgins as she is an avid fan of the football club.

Chavez told Chilean radio station ADN: 'I believe that with my management team, we can do things better, return to Rancagua a winning team, with aspirations.

'Not playing just to participate. I want a winning team that fights for everything.'

O'Higgins was forced to issue a statement saying that they had not ruled out Chavez buying the club after a member of the club's leadership said there were no plans to 'sit down to talk with Chavez'.

Chavez has admitted that the only reason she set up the OnlyFans account was to raise enough funds to buy O'Higgins as she is an avid fan of the football club

Chavez has admitted that the only reason she set up the OnlyFans account was to raise enough funds to buy O'Higgins as she is an avid fan of the football club

Chavez had hit back at the O'Higgins leadership and accused them of sexism.

She wrote on Twitter last week: 'I have raised $8 million (£6.5million)... today I see in the news that the O'Higgins leadership does not want to sell to me.'

Chavez added: 'Ricardo Abumohor put it up for sale and now that I want to buy it they tell me no! I thought this man was more serious and I'm sure I can do much more for the club than him... I'm from the Region, I'm a fan and he's not!

'Apparently Abumohor [wants to sell the club] unless a woman wants to buy the club.'

The club's board was forced to issue a statement afterwards and said: 'Faced with press articles in digital media that have stated - with reserved sources - that the Abumohor family rules out the sale of the club to a particular person, we want to clarify that this information is erroneous and does not represent the values of the Abumohor family.

'Although the club has previously stated that it is open to the incorporation of new actors or investors to promote the growth of the institution, these proposals must be formally presented to the leadership that heads the club.

'We cannot consider as real, concrete or formal, interests manifested through social networks. We are a serious institution publicly recognised for its values.

'The club rejects the notion that they would be opposed to someone 'based on their origins, race or social status.'

Chavez said she accepted the statement and is now focused on raising enough money to buy the club and organising a meeting with the O'Higgins board.

Chavez has 1.7 million followers on Twitter and a subscription to her OnlyFans account costs £17 per month.

She told Chilean radio station ADN: 'I found out that O'Higgins is for sale and I started a campaign to raise the nearly $20million.

'That's why I created this account, with more Playboy content so that fans can help raise the money.'

This is not the first time the model has shown an interest in football club ownership. In 2020, Chavez invested in the Chilean lower league club Rancagua Sur Sports Club.

Wow! I wonder how she managed to raise so much money so quickly. I need to know her secret.

ps O'Higgins FC (aka O'Higgins de Rancagua) has to be one of the world's best football club names.

A gonna do something similar. But thought I’d only get about £6.40 and I don’t want to own the spammers, so I gave it a swerve

Playboy model 'raises $8million' on OnlyFans in bid to buy her beloved Chilean football club O'Higgins FC​

• Daniella Chavez is hoping to buy O'Higgins FC which plays in Chile's top league
  • Chavez claimed that in two weeks, she has earned $8m from OnlyFans account
  • She will need to raise $20 million in order to have a chance at buying club
By RACHAEL BUNYAN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:21 BST, 4 August 2022 | UPDATED: 12:25 BST, 4 August 2022

A Playboy model has claimed she has raised $8million from her OnlyFans page - and wants to spend the money on buying her local professional football club in Chile.

Daniella Chavez, 35, is hoping to buy O'Higgins F.C., which plays in Chile's top-flight league, when she raises enough funds.

Chavez claimed that in just two weeks, she has earned $8million (£6.5million) from her OnlyFans account.

She will need to raise a total of $20 million (£16.4million) in order to have a chance at buying the club, which is based in Chavez's home city of Rancagua, south of Santiago.

Daniella Chavez, 35, is hoping to buy O'Higgins F.C., which plays in Chile's top-flight league, when she raises enough funds'Higgins F.C., which plays in Chile's top-flight league, when she raises enough funds

She will need to raise a total of $20 million (£16.4million) in order to have a chance at buying the club, which is based in the Chavez's home city of Rancagua, south of Santiago. Pictured: O'Higgins players
O'Higgins is currently owned by Chilean businessman Ricardo Abumohor.

Chavez has admitted that the only reason she set up the OnlyFans account was to raise enough funds to buy O'Higgins as she is an avid fan of the football club.

Chavez told Chilean radio station ADN: 'I believe that with my management team, we can do things better, return to Rancagua a winning team, with aspirations.

'Not playing just to participate. I want a winning team that fights for everything.'

O'Higgins was forced to issue a statement saying that they had not ruled out Chavez buying the club after a member of the club's leadership said there were no plans to 'sit down to talk with Chavez'.

Chavez has admitted that the only reason she set up the OnlyFans account was to raise enough funds to buy O'Higgins as she is an avid fan of the football club'Higgins as she is an avid fan of the football club

Chavez had hit back at the O'Higgins leadership and accused them of sexism.

She wrote on Twitter last week: 'I have raised $8 million (£6.5million)... today I see in the news that the O'Higgins leadership does not want to sell to me.'

Chavez added: 'Ricardo Abumohor put it up for sale and now that I want to buy it they tell me no! I thought this man was more serious and I'm sure I can do much more for the club than him... I'm from the Region, I'm a fan and he's not!

'Apparently Abumohor [wants to sell the club] unless a woman wants to buy the club.'

The club's board was forced to issue a statement afterwards and said: 'Faced with press articles in digital media that have stated - with reserved sources - that the Abumohor family rules out the sale of the club to a particular person, we want to clarify that this information is erroneous and does not represent the values of the Abumohor family.

'Although the club has previously stated that it is open to the incorporation of new actors or investors to promote the growth of the institution, these proposals must be formally presented to the leadership that heads the club.

'We cannot consider as real, concrete or formal, interests manifested through social networks. We are a serious institution publicly recognised for its values.

'The club rejects the notion that they would be opposed to someone 'based on their origins, race or social status.'

Chavez said she accepted the statement and is now focused on raising enough money to buy the club and organising a meeting with the O'Higgins board.

Chavez has 1.7 million followers on Twitter and a subscription to her OnlyFans account costs £17 per month.

She told Chilean radio station ADN: 'I found out that O'Higgins is for sale and I started a campaign to raise the nearly $20million.

'That's why I created this account, with more Playboy content so that fans can help raise the money.'

This is not the first time the model has shown an interest in football club ownership. In 2020, Chavez invested in the Chilean lower league club Rancagua Sur Sports Club.
shocked jurassic park GIF

Back
Top Bottom