Player Of The Season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got my email from the club asking for my "Client Reference Number (...blerghh)" and my vote for player of the season.

I cant remember the last time I was this less motivated to vote for a POTS. Cant think of anyone who has shone above the others.

Who is everyone else going for?

Ive put in all my details, im looking at this drop down, and i dont want to click any of them. The only one i hovered over slightly was Bergwijn, who joined in January and hasnt played every game. Which says a lot.

There should be an option for no one as literally not one player has been consistent or dependable.

Only intermittent rays of light have been Lo Celso and Tanganga. But no one deserves it this year let's be honest

....Is that what the email was?

Deleted it thinking it was the usual 'visit the online shop' spiel..... Oops! :harrysmile:

There should be an option for no one as literally not one player has been consistent or dependable.

Only intermittent rays of light have been Lo Celso and Tanganga. But no one deserves it this year let's be honest

Id add Bergwijn to that list, but yeah id forgotten JT. Didnt have a bad game. The problem in picking one of those 3 is between them I *think* theyve started less than 40 games between them all. Which for a POTS is kinda pushing it...

Back
Top Bottom