Players talking to the press

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is the game better or worse off with the continued access to players, managers and chairmen?

I used to love the fact we had regular updates with regard team news and more interviews with players through magazines like fourfourtwo but the surely saturation levels have either been surpassed or are approaching.

I appreciate that Sky Sports News is something loads of us are faithful too...helped by the likes of Georgie Thompson (I miss you) and the other fitties but with repetitive news feeds and, honestly, made up nonsense I rarely, if ever go to sites like newsnow.

I suppose what I am saying is, if it weren't for places like this I would probably only check the odd newspaper and something like Football365 these days.

Back
Top Bottom