Players who defy aging

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Zest

Qi Wallah
This is not about Zlatan, being much more athletic still at 39 Vs Bale who has lost all condition by 30/31.

This is about Juan Mata, the guy is 32 but it feels he should be 40?!?!

Tangentially, Kane feels like he should be 24 still, though that's maybe wishful thinking, that time has passed fast with him as we enjoy him soo much...

Any others?

Mbappe at 13, reminiscing about the good old days when he was10.

15369166082342.jpg

Ahem...

And she looks like this when she wakes up?

:baleshock::dierno::ledleylick::pochsmirk:

Her secret to looking like that is having a good night sleep, which is why she used molecule to help with her rest and recovery. Since she's started sleeping on molecule, she's had the best rest of her career and it's helped her to look at her best. Nothing comes close to molecule, it's a game-changer. The best looking people sleep on molecule

I’ve always thought that footballers look ancient for their actual age: I guess it’s all the dieting and exercise and muscular exhaustion.

Always amazed to find they’re about 22-25: I looked about 12 until my son was born and then I aged dramatically over the next year is so.

However, when they retire, they moisturise their skin with all those piles of money and often look younger again. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom