Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No idea, I remember the quote but not the name. But I think Eden is the best, topping him is quite the challenge

It was either Thorgan or Kylian - though I think it was Thorgan as I believe the quote was from about 2013 and it said Eden wasn't even the best Hazard at Chelsea and Kylian didn't sign for Chelsea until 2017.

But yeah, Eden will never be topped in terms of the Hazard brothers. Just has that extra something special. Thorgan is excellent technically but he just lacks something. the it factor.

It was either Thorgan or Kylian - though I think it was Thorgan as I believe the quote was from about 2013 and it said Eden wasn't even the best Hazard at Chelsea and Kylian didn't sign for Chelsea until 2017.

But yeah, Eden will never be topped in terms of the Hazard brothers. Just has that extra something special. Thorgan is excellent technically but he just lacks something. the it factor.
Indeed, he s good but his older brother is maybe the best Belgian player I ve ever seen.

Indeed, he s good but his older brother is maybe the best Belgian player I ve ever seen.

Surely this guy?

LiveHalfEmperorpenguin-size_restricted.gif

Viktor Gyökeres at Brighton. Made the move from Swedish Brommapojkarna in January last year and is doing real well with their U23s, providing goals on a fairly consistent basis. Got some first team minutes in the Carabao this season.

Will be interesting to see if he can make the step up to first team football properly. Still only 20 so plenty of time.

Eden Hazard is, and it pains me to say this, a fantastic player possibly one of the best I've ever seen and his goal against Woolwich is a work of genius. It pains me to think that he could have been a Spurs player(even though it was unlikely). Wasted on the band of racists.

Back
Top Bottom