Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mentioned him months ago.

Got laughed at because it was the MLS.

WHO THE FUCKS LAUGHING NOW.
giphy.gif

Sebastian Haller will be interesting to keep track of as well. Frankfurt's top scorer with 9 league goals last season (+6 assists and however many he scored in the cup) in his debut season for them and already managed to bag 2 this season. Big, strong guy just a year or two younger than our Harry.

Sebastian Haller will be interesting to keep track of as well. Frankfurt's top scorer with 9 league goals last season (+6 assists and however many he scored in the cup) in his debut season for them and already managed to bag 2 this season. Big, strong guy just a year or two younger than our Harry.

Not good enough.

But I did say it on Kane once so...

Sander Berge at Genk, absolute beast. Going to be the next top player coming from Genk, they have a superb youth training and scouting system. Courtois, De Bruyne, N Didi, Bailey, Casteels and now Berge and Trossard.

Sander Berge at Genk, absolute beast. Going to be the next top player coming from Genk, they have a superb youth training and scouting system. Courtois, De Bruyne, N Didi, Bailey, Casteels and now Berge and Trossard.
didn't his agent start a rumour that we were interested in him in the summer?

He scores, he assists, he gets involved, pacey, can beat a man. Oh and he’s still young

I think any team between 14-7th place should be all over him
Aye, I don't think he has the X factor we would be looking for in those winger/inside forward positions. But I agree he is a solid attacking player for clubs in that bracket.

Bissouma and March at Brighton are worth keeping an eye on.

Bissouma posses a lot of the CM traits we have been looking for. And March would be a good homegrown LM option to have as well if he keeps being as industrious as he was against us.

Mario Götze has a little brother named Felix who scored for Freiburg last night to draw against Bayern. He's only 20 so it will be interesting to see if he can reach similar levels as his brother when he was fully fit.

Mario Götze has a little brother named Felix who scored for Freiburg last night to draw against Bayern. He's only 20 so it will be interesting to see if he can reach similar levels as his brother when he was fully fit.

If he keeps away from the donuts, he'll be fine.

Call me crazy but Barry Bannan is a pretty good, tidy little footballer. You get as more out of him that you do someone like Wilshere for example.

SausageVince SausageVince , any views on him from north of the border? I've always liked how he receives the ball and his movement with it and wihoutnit is pretty sound and smart. Surely he's better than playing at somewhere like Sheffield Wednesday currently.

Call me crazy but Barry Bannan is a pretty good, tidy little footballer. You get as more out of him that you do someone like Wilshere for example.

SausageVince SausageVince , any views on him from north of the border? I've always liked how he receives the ball and his movement with it and wihoutnit is pretty sound and smart. Surely he's better than playing at somewhere like Sheffield Wednesday currently.
You make a fair point. He's 28 now. A cultured left foot and good understanding of the modern midfield game. His career probably could have been better.

Back
Top Bottom