Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No way in hell, this one you can forget about. They'll never let him leave as he is considered to be the next big thing in France and they will not get relegated either.

Very interesting looking player. Has a bit of Ousmane Dembele about him. Any idea why Lyon sold him in the summer if he's seen a striker one of the future stars?

Monaco have a reputation as a selling club, I'd definitely be keeping him on my radar from what I can see of him

Very interesting looking player. Has a bit of Ousmane Dembele about him. Any idea why Lyon sold him in the summer if he's seen a striker one of the future stars?

Monaco have a reputation as a selling club, I'd definitely be keeping him on my radar from what I can see of him
Lyon were forced to sell him, he didnt want to sign so they needed to try and get the best deal possible ... He forced a way out, no idea why though

as23.jpg

Loos like he may be on his way to Wolves.

What a statement that'd be from them considering who's after him.

I love the way people think we can pick up Piatek like we are getting something from Subway on the way home

Millions of pricks on this thread I haven’t heard of but with the goals he is tucking away, the big boys and money whores will be all over him

Efrain Alvarez will be interesting to follow. 16 year old Mexican attacking midfielder that made his MLS debut last night for the Galaxy and was involved in both their goals. Assisting on the first one, and teeing up Pontius for the first attempt for the second one (Zlatan headed in the rebound on Pontius' shot).

Being hyped up a lot by the MLS experts and by senior Galaxy players.

I love the way people think we can pick up Piatek like we are getting something from Subway on the way home

Millions of pricks on this thread I haven’t heard of but with the goals he is tucking away, the big boys and money whores will be all over him
I was commenting that he should have been on that breakthrough list

I've seen nothing of this kid, but it appears he's already on bigger radars, and then there's the City/Girona link too.

Do we have any Girona type agreements across Europe at all? We really should have as it really helps the issue English clubs face that teams like Barca B etc don't. Imagine how useful a Girona type partnership would be for not only the scouting departments but for prospects like Walker-Peters, Josh Onomah etc.

I know we've had some before in USA, Holland etc but it seems they've all died down.

Back
Top Bottom