Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite liked the look of the young Davies playing for Bayern last night. Very composed for an 18 year old.

Yeah he's so good. We should've bought him from Vancouver before Bayern. I'm pretty sure I posted about him before because I really hoped that we'd be in on him. He had attended some camp at United a year or two ago as well. Sometimes I just wonder what our "scouts" are doing. Steve Nash is a part-owner of the Vancouver Whitecaps and notably huge Spurs fan. I like to think that someone could have made a call and got the jump here, but now he's going to challenge for a starting role at 18-19 years old and it would cost us 100m.

Jarrod Bowen - Hull city looks a really good attacking midfielder/Striker Perfect player profile for Poch to mould into another world class home grown talent been linked to Newcastle recently for a bargain 10-12 million fee plenty of potential.

Ben Godfrey - Norwich City solid combative Midfielder been linked to us before as well as Man Utd just signed a new deal very unlikely we’ll sign him anytime soon but looking forward to watching him this season in the top flight.

One to keep an eye on for next summer. Interesting young player that seems to operate in a free midfield role kind of like Dele. Popping up where he is needed.

As I live in Denmark, and my job here provides tickets to all FC Copenhagen games, I get to watch them quite regularly.

There is this young 17 year old chap here, called Mohammed Daramy, I think he could be worth looking at for the future.

He is an attacker, and currently cannot play for any Danish U teams, as he has not gotten his citizenship yet - But will get it withing the next few months according to sources.
He is from Sierra Leone, but born in Denmark.

Scored his first goal in the Danish prem, as a 16 year old.

Last edited:
As I live in Denmark, and my job here provides tickets to all FC Copenhagen games, I get to watch them quite regularly.

There is this young 17 year old chap here, called Mohammed Daramy, I think he could be worth looking at for the future.

He is an attacker, and currently cannot play for any Danish U teams, as he has not gotten his citizenship yet - But will get it withing the next few months according to sources.
He is from Sierra Leone, but born in Denmark.

Scored his first goal in the Danish prem, as a 16 year old.

And Daramy just scored his first Europa League Qual goal, in a 3-1 win over Riga FK.

I was very impressed with Ander Capa in the Basque derby tonight. 27 year old right back for Athletic club. Was like a prime Walker but he knew what to do with a ball.

Back
Top Bottom