Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching the Celtic-Lazio game last night, the Lazio centre back Michel Bastos, Angolan international looks a very solid defender.
Ryan Christie is impressing for Celtic this season after being a largely peripheral figure in his early days there, non stop running and plenty of goals from midfield.

Watching the Celtic-Lazio game last night, the Lazio centre back Michel Bastos, Angolan international looks a very solid defender.
Ryan Christie is impressing for Celtic this season after being a largely peripheral figure in his early days there, non stop running and plenty of goals from midfield.
To add to this the Lazio goalkeeper looks like one to keep an eye on as well.

Lazio beat Fiorentina tonight

Zaniolo
Er Pupino is like little Pupone ( Totti)

corr28.jpg

To add to this the Lazio goalkeeper looks like one to keep an eye on as well.

Lazio beat Fiorentina tonight
I'd love T.Strakosha to join us. His father (Foto Strakosha) was Albania's captain and the best goalkeeper of the modern era for us, and Thomas is like 5 times better. Not to mention that he's around 24.

I'd love T.Strakosha to join us. His father (Foto Strakosha) was Albania's captain and the best goalkeeper of the modern era for us, and Thomas is like 5 times better. Not to mention that he's around 24.
They mentioned his age on commentary last night. That he was the only Lazio player on the pitch under 25. This was in comparisson to the Fiorentina team where the vast majority were under 25.

I like that kid and he's clearly the real deal. Surely the enormous clubs are going to be in on him though? I'd love it if we could somehow bring him in, but he's not exactly under the radar at this point?
I can’t see we sign him with Poch, no. Or Levy for that matter. We would probably go back to a 4-4-2, but the thought of him and Kane at the top... :ledleylick:
We could penetrate any defence with pure power and speed.

Don’t put your bets on it. He is top scorer in CL at the moment. If he continues like he have started, far bigger clubs will open their checkbooks.

If he's got his head screwed on, it's a sensible move though. A league, which would be a step up, and he's young enough to still get a big move in a couple of years time.

As others have mentioned AZ's Calvin Stengs is a great player, but I think their 18(!) year old striker Myron Boad is an interesting talent as well. He has already scored 6 goals in the league and 4 in the Europa League (+ 9 assists so far this season).

Josip Ilicic at Atalanta, bit gangly and awkward looking but always impresses when I see him.
The Slovenian Thomas Muller...

Back
Top Bottom