Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was watching Bordeaux/Nice to have a look at Otavio, but 23yo Croatian Basic did some decent things. Played as an 8 or 6/8 set up a goal with a great surge forward on the break followed by a good through ball.

Nice's two wide attackers Ounas and Maurice were lively.

If after coronavirus we do buy here's my shout on players worth looking at & considering for the positions in the team where we need to strengthen.

Mehmet Zeki Celik.
A full Turkish international RB who plays for Lille OSC and one who will be well known to most of our coaching staff.
Has had 2 very good seasons in Northern France & would be a massive upgrade on that clown Aurier.

Malang Sarr.
A French U21 CB who plays for OGC Nice. Good left footed CB's are like rocking horse shit & this fella is one & he's decent.
Also of interest is he's out of contract on 30th June. Very fast, strong, good in the air & aggressive in the tackle.
Several other young French CB's have over taken him in the pecking order but he'd still be a very good option for us.
As a player who's only just turned 21 we would have to pay a fee but it'd be nowhere near his full market value.

Denis Zakaria.
A full Swiss international DM who plays for Borussia Monchengladbach.
He wouldn't come cheap & that's because h's widely considered to be the best DM in German football at the moment.
This guy would massively improve us in CM area midfield area & provide a rock solid base for the likes of Lo Celso, Ndombele & Dele to create & support Kane.

If after coronavirus we do buy here's my shout on players worth looking at & considering for the positions in the team where we need to strengthen.

Mehmet Zeki Celik.
A full Turkish international RB who plays for Lille OSC and one who will be well known to most of our coaching staff.
Has had 2 very good seasons in Northern France & would be a massive upgrade on that clown Aurier.

Malang Sarr.
A French U21 CB who plays for OGC Nice. Good left footed CB's are like rocking horse shit & this fella is one & he's decent.
Also of interest is he's out of contract on 30th June. Very fast, strong, good in the air & aggressive in the tackle.
Several other young French CB's have over taken him in the pecking order but he'd still be a very good option for us.
As a player who's only just turned 21 we would have to pay a fee but it'd be nowhere near his full market value.

Denis Zakaria.
A full Swiss international DM who plays for Borussia Monchengladbach.
He wouldn't come cheap & that's because h's widely considered to be the best DM in German football at the moment.
This guy would massively improve us in CM area midfield area & provide a rock solid base for the likes of Lo Celso, Ndombele & Dele to create & support Kane.
Zakaria would be great, his style is a bit like Dembele I would say. Given his age and CV he would be very expensive but he would be a very good fit for us.

Nicolo Zaniolo is definitely going to be a top player, and his mom is fit
Potentially a champion. I am only concerned that he is a great friend of Kean and he was punished with him for continual delays in the pre-match technical meetings with the Italian national team. Will he grow up on his head?

Israeli Shon (chav name here) Weissman scored 30 in 31 matches for a poor side in Austria. Probably be snatched by RB Salzburg/Leipzig soon. I’ll keep an eye on him. A good number 9 like Dabour but younger and better career choices

Jack Connell at Sheff U. Looks the perfect defender.
We havecsined stars from abroad who have never played in the premiership.
I would be happy with Jack O and Hojberg. Need a right back but it will be someone taller than Aaron's!

Rodrigo Riquelme (20) on the bench for Atletico Madrid again tonight, was linked with both Old Firm clubs on loan and looked a talented player in the UEFA Youth League any time I saw him.

Potential, but needs a loan/regular football to see how he handles senior football tbh.

O'Campos of Seville , Tall Fast Direct attacker that did a no look penalty last night :mourglasses:

Back
Top Bottom