Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’ll be another decent PSG prospect who’ll want to move due to lack game time, with Poch at the helm on a short contract I suspect less opportunities for Pemebele.

He’s mainly a CB but can play right back as well.

Last edited:
I watched The Atletico Madrid/Savilla game the other night and I still can’t understand how Manchester City balked at paying the asking price for Jules Koundé, I know everybody thinks that Diaz is having a good season but I really think that when City are playing well their CB’s don’t get exposed so much, Stones is also looking pretty great again this year.

I think Kounde’s ceiling is higher and has more to his all round game. Quicker, lighter on his feet, more comfortable on the ball.

Really liking Kounde a lot.

Last edited:
Kai Kennedy has joined Raith Rovers on loan from Rangers after doing quite well at Inverness, only 18 years old, but a really exciting player with a lot of potential IMO. Rangers recently gave him a new 3 year contract.
Leon King at Rangers is a centre half that I think might end up being top class, pretty sure Spurs have been watching him.

Just turned 17, but is built like a brick shithouse. Rangers have some real potential in their academy.

Cabango, a brilliant central defender, would love for us to be in the conversation if he does leave Swansea, mentioned him when we were signing Rodon, but would be best if he stays their for afew seasons

Swansea have done very well, Cooper and his recruitment/managing of the squad has been incredible, Korey Smith for free, Jamal Lowe on the cheap now playing upfront, even Bennett on a free with potential add ons has been good, their close to getting Jordan Morris from the MLS, never seen him play but thats a big signing

The owners are idiots but they have a good chance of coming up

Last edited:
I watched The Atletico Madrid/Savilla game the other night and I still can’t understand how Manchester City balked at paying the asking price for Jules Koundé, I know everybody thinks that Diaz is having a good season but I really think that when City are playing well their CB’s don’t get exposed so much, Stones is also looking pretty great again this year.

I think Kounde’s ceiling is higher and has more to his all round game. Quicker, lighter on his feet, more comfortable on the ball.

Really liking Kounde a lot.
They baulked at the price for Van Dijk too. It just shows, even the bottomless man City money pit doesn't just pay the asking price. They decide what a player is worth and dont go above that value

Have been watching a bit of Leeds' younger sides and think that Stuart McKinstry has something about him that might see him having a decent future in the game.

Scottish 18 year old signed from Motherwell a couple of years back. Wide man or central midfield.

They baulked at the price for Van Dijk too. It just shows, even the bottomless man City money pit doesn't just pay the asking price. They decide what a player is worth and dont go above that value
It's not just that though. He's not as good as Dias and he's short for a centre back and City need height due to short midfield and attack.

Tosin was amazing for Fulham last night anyway, should look at him if (when) they get relegated. Maja impressed me as well but early days... But if he can keep it up we should look into getting him in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom