Player's you have met

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have been very lucky to go to the Training Centre and met the whole squad in 2016. Harry Kane was a class act but they were all decent and gave time to chat and sign a few things. Not exactly a social occasion but it was fun nonetheless.

Well, played in same football teams as Harry Kane and Andros Townsend so those.

David Beckhams parents used to live in the round next to mine and me and a few mates met him and got his signature in the 90s sometime.
Chingford boy then Totti ? Met David Howells , Gary Brooke and Teddy , first two lovely blokes , Teds a bit up his arse

Was Harry not a stand out player then?
I would have thought Andros was though

Not really, no. Deadly finisher but so were alot of other guys. Dwight Gayle was a better finisher than Kane for example.

Andros was rapid and had quick feet. But I've seen guys just like that for Saturday and Sunday league since.

Just shows that hard work and determination goes along way. Both Andros and Harry had that. Never went out to drink or to clubs. Just focused on their dream.

Chingford boy then Totti ? Met David Howells , Gary Brooke and Teddy , first two lovely blokes , Teds a bit up his arse

Indeed!

Back
Top Bottom