Please stop calling west ham fans "pikeys"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really like the word fuckpig, but I think fuckpigs would be more suited to someone like Chelsea or City, who have whored themselves out as fuckpigs to be the playthings of billionaires.

mh3xid.jpg

Police treat it the same as saying any other racial slur, I try not to say it as out here in 'not so royal Hertfordshire' there are many gypsies sites and quite a large gypsy population.

Police treat it the same as saying any other racial slur, I try not to say it as out here in 'not so royal Hertfordshire' there are many gypsies sites and quite a large gypsy population.
The fact that I've had so much contact to the thieving, fighting little shit bags actually reinforces my use of the word. I'll stop calling them pikies when they stop acting like cunts.

I should probably clarify that by saying I mean the Irish type that like dags and will gladly Tarmac your drive or cut back your trees, providing you wanted 2cm of asphalt with no base, or a stump... I do not mean the Romany type that live in colourful wooden vehicles.

Back
Top Bottom