Poch appreciation thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its all gone down hill since he started wearing a tracksuit, let’s get him back to looking smart And all in black and I guarantee the results will
Improve ! :pochsmirk:
He made an effort against Olympiacos, but we were still a car crash.

GettyImages-1169219405.jpg

95% of the fanbase adore Poch.

Stop making it an us against them issue.

If a player had performed like Poch has recently, he'd be benched.

To discuss the lack of form of Spurs, is to discuss the lack of form of Poch.

We all love Poch. That doesn't mean he's infallible.

Think about it like this.

You love your kids, right? But everyone once in a while, they fuck up. You then have to have discussions with your wife as to how best to get them back on track?

This is what is happening.

P.s. I'm not suggesting you sack your children.

Last edited:
I love Poch and want him to stay for years but he seems to have lost some of the dressing room to me and clearly isn't 100% happy at Spurs himself, we are realistically 2 or 3 games away from a crisis , for me it's a 50/50 if he sees out the season or not.

In the PL I appreciate 90% of what he did up to about Christmas 2018.

I appreciate that he got the best out of the vast majority of his players between 2015-2018.

I appreciate the CL run up to Ajax away. I appreciate his tears in Amsterdam.

I appreciate the way we played up to about the end of the 2017/18 season and some of the games before last Christmas

I appreciate the 0-2 at the Emirates last year, the CL games at Wembley v Real and Dortmund, the 4-1’s v City and Liverpool, the Chelsea hammerings and the Bridge win.

I wish it didn’t al feel so long ago

However it turns out, at this moment I still think he deserves time, give him that.
If it all goes from bad to worse I will quite readily admit to being wrong, anyone who wants to, take the opportunity to remind me if things go that way.

However it turns out, at this moment I still think he deserves time, give him that.
If it all goes from bad to worse I will quite readily admit to being wrong, anyone who wants to, take the opportunity to remind me if things go that way.

How long ? Christmas ? End of the season ?

I'd definitely give him until end of the season.

I think he's made some wrong moves already this season, but the bigger problem is four of our best XI wanted to leave this summer. It's hard for any manager to overcome that.

Back
Top Bottom