POCH BACK

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you now trade Poch for Mourinho

• Take Poch back

Votes: 72 45.9%
  • Keep faith with Mourinho

Votes: 85 54.1%

• Total voters
I was spot on.

You have been seriously embarrassed on this forum by other posters and your own lack of knowledge. Perhaps time you fucked off.
My lack of knowledge about if it was 20 years or 25 years without a trophy about 70-100 years ago? Yea Im so embarassed by that. Im glad you have memorised such nonsense facts. Now fuck off you stupid cunt.

My lack of knowledge about if it was 20 years or 25 years without a trophy about 70-100 years ago? Yea Im so embarassed by that. Im glad you have memorised such nonsense facts. Now fuck off you stupid cunt.
Us (Tottenham) winning silverware is a 'nonsense fact'?

Oh.. I see...

Us NOT winning silverware for 20 or 25 years about 70 years ago is a nonsense fact. Dimwit
70 years ago?
1950 - second division champions. (70 years ago)
1951 - First division champions. (69 years ago)
1961 - double winners (59 years ago)
for example...

You know nothing of our history or our heritage. So FUCK OFF you cunt.

70 years ago?
1950 - second division champions. (70 years ago)
1951 - First division champions. (69 years ago)
1961 - double winners (59 years ago)
for example...

You know nothing of our history or our heritage. So FUCK OFF you cunt.
I wasnt even talking about that. You bloody idiot. Steevee guy said we didnt win anything for 25 years and not 20 before the 1950s. Thats 70 years ago. Follow the conversation if you want to stick your stupid nose in.

I wasnt even talking about that. You bloody idiot. Steevee guy said we didnt win anything for 25 years and not 20 before the 1950s. Thats 70 years ago. Follow the conversation if you want to stick your stupid nose in.
I have followed the convo and you have been royally owned son.

Not true. A convicted racist played on that day and scored for us. I know you are fine with that, but for me its nothing to be proud of. Its as bad as Chelsea fans being proud of Alonso. Maybe worse. Alonso probably didnt mean to cause an accident, woodgate and his gang chased a guy down, bit him, fractured him and said 'want some paki'. Maybe you can look past it cos he played for us but that makes you not very different from a chav fan.

“Alonso probably didn’t cause that accident “

So who forced him to get into that car drunk and kill a young woman???
Over twice the Spanish limit
Cunt

“Alonso probably didn’t cause that accident “

So who forced him to get into that car drunk and kill a young woman???
Over twice the Spanish limit
Cunt
Read again mate. Of course he caused the accident. You are making that quote up though. I said he

' probably didnt mean to cause the accident' (why would he with himself in there) and not what you have said.

Btw, drink and drive is disgusting too. Just that what Woodgate did was deliberate , racist and extremely violent.

Read again mate. Of course he caused the accident. You are making that quote up though. I said he

' probably didnt mean to cause the accident' (why would he with himself in there) and not what you have said.

Btw, drink and drive is disgusting too. Just that what Woodgate did was deliberate , racist and extremely violent.

I’m not talking about Woodgate
Seperate issue

I’m talking about that Chav cunt Alonso who you appear to be trying (unsuccessfully) to defend

You said, “probably didn’t mean to cause the accident “ because he was in the vehicle!!

I’m saying by getting in the vehicle drunk, deciding to drive it, having a road traffic accident where a woman was killed makes him responsible for her death

I can’t see how you can argue this

Last edited:
Desperate issue

I’m talking about that Chav cunt Alonso who you appear to be trying (unsuccessfully) to defend

You said, “probably didn’t mean to cause the accident “ because he was in the vehicle!!

I’m saying by getting in the vehicle drunk, deciding to drive it, having a road traffic accident where a woman was killed makes him responsible for her death

Im not arguing against it..100% agree he was responsible for it. I was comparing how people ignore how nasty a fucker Woodgate was because he played for us, when the same people will point fingers at Chelsea for getting behind another disgusting twat like Alonso. Both are horrible people and both should not be supported.

Im not arguing against it..100% agree he was responsible for it. I was comparing how people ignore how nasty a fucker Woodgate was because he played for us, when the same people will point fingers at Chelsea for getting behind another disgusting twat like Alonso. Both are horrible people and both should not be supported.

Stop strawmanning, you shithouse.

You were successfully called out for throwing bullshit around as facts and proceeded to paint me as a racist to save face.

Yes. I love the FA Cup, but it's not the competition it once was. Man United back in the day and then Liverpool made a mockery out of it.
Kelly Brook isn't what she once was, but I still wouldn't say no!

The road to a CL final is great, but finishing second in that tournament means fuck all in the end - The FA Cup would still be great trophy to win for us.
I know what you mean, and KINDA agree with both points...
The argument would be; is it more difficult to reach the CL final than it is to WIN the FA Cup?
I'd say infinitely yes... (seeing as we haven't REACHED an FA Cup Final since '91, let alone won it again) ...so the CL Final probably was a bigger achievement... but you don't just win a Cup for achievement alone.... you gotta go on and win the thing!!

Everything about our CL run last season was glorious.... right up to the 24th second of the Final.... THEN it all went to shit!!

Kelly Brook isn't what she once was, but I still wouldn't say no!

I know what you mean, and KINDA agree with both points...
The argument would be; is it more difficult to reach the CL final than it is to WIN the FA Cup?
I'd say infinitely yes... (seeing as we haven't REACHED an FA Cup Final since '91, let alone won it again) ...so the CL Final probably was a bigger achievement... but you don't just win a Cup for achievement alone.... you gotta go on and win the thing!!

Everything about our CL run last season was glorious.... right up to the 24th second of the Final.... THEN it all went to shit!!

Agree with that especially Kelly Brook

Seperate issue

Haven't been in for a while...fuck knows why as I have loads of time on my hands and had to say hi to Bazali Bazali hello mate. Hope you are well

Back
Top Bottom