Poch coming back to Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think Pochettino would be a good choice for our next coach?

• Yes

Votes: 175 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 39.7%

• Total voters
Jose actually did better than Poch when you compare his managership to Pochetino's final 4 to 5 months. We were 14th in the Premier League having taken just 14 points from our opening 12 games of the 2019-20 season. In fact, really we endured 9 months of awful football in 2019, massively papered over by the CL final.

The time when Poch was "good" was literally years ago now.

Yeah you lost all credibility with that statement.

Poch "achievements" at Spurs.

League cup - RUNNERS-UP
Cl - RUNNERS UP
Audi Cup - (winners).

Oh no no no, is this really our next saviour?
Be Quiet Season 5 GIF by Friends

'We will be back at Spurs for sure' - Pochettino's assistant Perez says ex-Tottenham boss still has good relationship with chairman Levy​

Could Poch and his crew be coming back to Spurs this summer? Question marks on how his methods are working at PSG and rumours that Mourinho may be PSG bound.

Fans shitting of Pochettino remind me of gooners disrespecting Wenger. Yeah he only gets you to top four season in season out and occasionally champions league final. Will never win anything. Meanwhile degrading to become a irrelevant top 10 club with no attitude under one or other serial winner Mourinho or Emery.
I’d be delighted for Pochettino to build another team, not the same team, that can be in that top four for few years and only then with a bit of luck if the stars align maybe maybe with a bit of crazy luck league becomes possible. Only then. Money rules otherwise.

Its embarassing. Here's a rough timeline before and after Poch

Before Poch: Europa team at best with ONE champions league campaign.

Poch era: Regulars in the Champion League, Champion League finalists and contested a title race.

Post Poch: Standard Europa bollocks again - in fact, its worse. Now we're a Europa Conference team, whatever that is.

I think some fans confuse us with Fergie-era Utd. There we were, winning every trophy on site until Poch arrived and screwed us over. The idiots at Woolwich got what they deserved when they got rid of Wenger. Our group of idiots seem to be getting the same thing.

We have a squad that is nowhere near top 4 level but according to you it is much better.
I hope the new manager comes in and gets this talented squad in the top 4,somehow without major signings I think the position we finished in will be exactly the same or below this season's position.
We have 2 top 4 players in Kane and Son the rest are all Europa league at best.
I look forward to playing superb attacking football with this amazing squad next season but I think we will see performances like Leeds away and Villa at home should we keep this super squad.

We finished 5 points behind fourth, and 6 points behind 3rd, so we’re clearly not “nowhere near top 4 level”. Particularly given the number of games during the season we should’ve picked up more points.

You’re all in for a shock when the big ginger Burnley bruiser Sean fucking Dyche comes bursting through the Tottenham press conference doors tuesday morning

Well, is everybody happy?
mixed feelings.

Better than Ten Hag, Martinez, Nuno or Potter for me, still feels like that moment when the lights come up at the disco and the plain bird and geezer look at each other and settle for it rather than going home empty handed.

Personally that's the moment I'm already sat in the kebab shop looking forwards to a wank later, but I was always way too picky for my own good.

Back
Top Bottom