Poch coming back to Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think Pochettino would be a good choice for our next coach?

• Yes

Votes: 175 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 39.7%

• Total voters
Fuck it bring back arry. Get Crouchy in. Stick him upfront put some crosses into him. What’s kranjcar up to these days? Triffic lad bring him back in. Scotty Parker, call him in to give Harry winks an uppercut and show him how to play proper Mexican hat dance football. I wanna see arry roll up on the sky news reporters 30 minutes before deadline day closes in his Range Rover, “naaaaa nuffin appening’, but we might get messi” get Gomes the octopus back in goal, old nervous butterfingers
You're pissed.

Fans shitting of Pochettino remind me of gooners disrespecting Wenger. Yeah he only gets you to top four season in season out and occasionally champions league final. Will never win anything. Meanwhile degrading to become a irrelevant top 10 club with no attitude under one or other serial winner Mourinho or Emery.
I’d be delighted for Pochettino to build another team, not the same team, that can be in that top four for few years and only then with a bit of luck if the stars align maybe maybe with a bit of crazy luck league becomes possible. Only then. Money rules otherwise.

This is how utterly clueless the guys at the top of Tottenham must be.

Sacking Jose 6 days before a Cup Final and putting a 29 year old rookie in charge has to be one of the dumbest decisions we've ever made.....

And that includes hiring Gross and Jaques santini....
I genuinely believe they didn't want to risk Mourinho winning it, and thus making it hard for them to get rid of him when they'd already figured he was going.

Fans shitting of Pochettino remind me of gooners disrespecting Wenger. Yeah he only gets you to top four season in season out and occasionally champions league final. Will never win anything. Meanwhile degrading to become a irrelevant top 10 club with no attitude under one or other serial winner Mourinho or Emery.
I’d be delighted for Pochettino to build another team, not the same team, that can be in that top four for few years and only then with a bit of luck if the stars align maybe maybe with a bit of crazy luck league becomes possible. Only then. Money rules otherwise.

Its embarassing. Here's a rough timeline before and after Poch

Before Poch: Europa team at best with ONE champions league campaign.

Poch era: Regulars in the Champion League, Champion League finalists and contested a title race.

Post Poch: Standard Europa bollocks again - in fact, its worse. Now we're a Europa Conference team, whatever that is.

I think some fans confuse us with Fergie-era Utd. There we were, winning every trophy on site until Poch arrived and screwed us over. The idiots at Woolwich got what they deserved when they got rid of Wenger. Our group of idiots seem to be getting the same thing.

I don't know how many people have actually shit on him, but that's uncalled for if that's the case.

There are plenty of people that think it isn't the right time, like me, but that isn't "shitting" on him. Maybe it has to do more with the club than him.

Fans shitting of Pochettino remind me of gooners disrespecting Wenger.
There's enough absurd revisionist Poch hate around here to fill the ocean, but this isn't fair.

Things ended badly with Poch. We were in a really shitty place, and precisely zero of the issues that fucked everything up have been resolved since.

One IMAGINES him coming back means there's some agreement on what went wrong and how to fix it. One HOPES he and Levy can see this with clear eyes.

But I don't trust Levy on that basis at all, and I can forgive some reasons for not fully trusting Poch either.

Bad comparison Wenger won the title 3 times and the FA Cup 7 times.

Poch got knocked out of the FA Cup by Colchester and the Europa by Gent....

This is how utterly clueless the guys at the top of Tottenham must be.

Sacking Jose 6 days before a Cup Final and putting a 29 year old rookie in charge has to be one of the dumbest decisions we've ever made.....

And that includes hiring Gross and Jaques santini....
It didn’t make sense then and doesn’t today

I get the animosity towards Mou but we want to win things and we would have had a much better chance of winning that final with Mou in charge

Putting Mason in charge then didn’t do the Club any good, Mason any good or us fans any good

Ridiculous decision
One of Levy’s worst imv

Our squad during the 2017/18 season was quite different to the one we have now.

Besides anyone would look half way decent by comparing them to Jose.

Poch was tactically poor, nothing will change that fact.
It was his substitutions that used to wind me up
Either too late or the wrong ones

And he seemed to have no plan B as in the Juve home game
He just couldn’t react so we got knocked out despite a great comeback in Turin!

Back
Top Bottom