Poch coming back to Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think Pochettino would be a good choice for our next coach?

• Yes

Votes: 175 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 39.7%

• Total voters
He comes back if we pay the money but if we pay £20 million then that’s £20 million we have less to spend on players.
I'm not convinced that's how the £££s are shuffled in LevyLand. People like him don't budget in the same way as we mere mortals.

If he genuinely wants to invest in the team, he'll find a way. And part of me wants to believe that building a successful team is now his priority.

Not a great dancer thought
happy mondays bez GIF

Good grief, have people had a sense of humour bypass, I've got three disagrees for this!! brumspur brumspur , did your finger slip by any chance?
Apologies mrs p - that bloody X button is right where I place my thumb to scroll down the page on my mobile - I do have previous on this. - likewise apologies to anyone I inadvertently disagree with
Post corrected apologies again mrs p

Could you imagine the outcry if someone gave Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman a yellow???

Netflix would make a new drama out of the fallout :)
Don't put ideas in someone's head, they might want to make a name for themselves! It's like when someone pointed out that Erik had never got a red card, and lo and behold, he got one against the goons shortly afterwards!!!!
:pochlol: :pochlol: :pochlol: :pochlol: :pochlol:

Back
Top Bottom