Poch has anihilated this squad with his training techniques

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its clear to me that 6 years under Poch has killed our squad. How many of the original gang can actually play a decent 90 mins?

Aurier, Moura and Sanchez are the newer recruits and seem to be ok

But Dier, Winks, Toby, Jan, Lloris, Rose, Davies, Dele are all shite now. Thats core all need letting go. Even Kane is looking injury prone.

While we are here I’m so glad we aren’t going to win crap cup this evening

The ego in this team would be unbearable

Let’s go out there and smash Leipzig, hopefully they don’t have any contacts in Colchester

Poch has been gone a while now. They are professional athletes.

I think it is their spirit that was gone. Has been for over a year now. They just don't want it as much as anybody else.
Possibly more to do with certain players going stale rather than lack of fitness or burned out Dier, Dele, Davis, jan & Toby even though he’s got a new contract been here a long time clear out out may be the best option especially as they’re either getting past their best and not our best. Son,Kane,Parrott,Lo Celso, Sanchez, N’Dombele they are our main stays for the next 2, 3 seasons a rebuild in the summer me thinks.

Its clear to me that 6 years under Poch has killed our squad. How many of the original gang can actually play a decent 90 mins?

But Dier, Winks, Toby, Jan, Lloris, Rose, Davies, Dele are all shite now. Thats core all need letting go. Even Kane is looking injury prone.
'Clear to you'? 🤦‍♂️

Poch left 4 months ago.

We missed our window to achieve something special with that squad - particularly the last season at the old WHL.

This isnt the same team anymore and we need to move on and build for the future.

Is something to consider as cause irt those guys, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom