Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
And to think it was only 2 weeks ago people were using the #BackPoch
:pochfacepalm:
I don't want him to go but I do question his desire. If he wants a new project then it's best we shake hands, thank him for everything he has done and wish him the best for the future.

It does scare me to think about bringing in someone new.

No, Poch can turn this around when everyone's fit and raring to go. Every club has shit games, it's important to focus on the next game and beat the dirty scum in their own graveyard.

If Poch would ever leave, I'd like to see Sarri in.

I feel a bit dirty commenting on this thread. Poch has done wonders and I do not want him to leave...
But if this form continues he could be in trouble, this started last season and has not improved.
He is clearly not his usual happy self either, I have a horrible feeling this will all end in tears, especially for us supporters.

Poch is the only we can afford at the top end. Is Gerr
Mourinho
Allegri
Hughes
Barton
Lennon
Gerrard
Benitez
Hoddle
Bielsa
Howe
Dyche
Southgate
Are these just random names? Apart form Mourinho (expired) , Allegri and Benintez (in China, no option), the rest are pointless
Steven Gerrard?! After one year in an inferior league
Poch should try harder

Mourinho is toxic and no way he works with Levy. Always needs a big transfer budget and massive wage bill.
Doesnt develop youth, stays 2-3 years max at one club and would jump at the first sniff of Real wanting him back.

Benitez is decent but question marks over footballing style.

Allegri would be an unkown quantity in the prem despite his pedigree in Italy- Juventus have a massive advantage in that league

The best way to sum up my view of the situation at this precise moment is that if I was Daniel I don't think it's time yet to force the guy out but I would do nothing to stand in his way if he said he wanted to leave.
How we react to yesterday's result and next week's performance could change that. :thumbup:

What other "big" club, is sticking with a manager for 6 seasons who has won zero trophies?

Can you see any of; City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool or Woolwich settling for this?

Then ask yourself why do we settle for it? Its not like he hasn't had the tools at his disposal to win some kind of trophy.

We've been nearly men and we seem happy to continue to be nearly men. The best stadium in the country isn't fixing that mentality

Far too early to talk about binning Poch but I will say this - he isn't bulletproof and his tactics and approach in the last few league games have been miles away from 'magic'. Concerned.

Back
Top Bottom