Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
I don’t know anymore mate. It hurts a lot to think the players really downed tools to fuck the manager who is with them for half a decade. Absolutely shambolic
It's a really surprising attitude because I don't view any of our players as particularly diva's. Even a moody rose always gives 100% when he plays. Problems from top to bottom with this club. Hope Porto are in a much better state!

It's a really surprising attitude because I don't view any of our players as particularly diva's. Even a moody rose always gives 100% when he plays. Problems from top to bottom with this club. Hope Porto are in a much better state!
Rose is playing like someone who is in a daze-I would say his head is gone at the moment. There was an article on one of the NewsNow sites this morning claiming that he is really pissed off that Sissoko got a 4-year contract extension.

But you can't wait for the massacre at Anfield Sammy, you want us to fail, you said so.

You don't say it in as many words but it's clear don't want us to win tonight either.

You're about as Tottenham as the lovechild of Bertie Mee and Charlie George, conceived in the ruins of Dial Square

You won't be happy until you are finally installed as the new Spurs manager, allowing you to play your dream XI

np9beqf.png
"Take that poch" he shouts as mane knocks in the 4th for Liverpool. He is looking forward to his levy calender at Xmas. Each month has a photo of Levy holding different currencies in cash. ÂŁ7.99 each or 2 for ÂŁ17..
. roll up, roll up!

Rose is playing like someone who is in a daze-I would say his head is gone at the moment. There was an article on one of the NewsNow sites this morning claiming that he is really pissed off that Sissoko got a 4-year contract extension.
Maybe but he still seems to put the effort in on the pitch in my opinion. Fucking poch giving sissoko a 4 year extension! Upsetting more players.

I might be an idiot, I probably am an idiot, but I'd love Poch to stay IF and only IF he rediscovers his drive and learns how to be ruthless with the team, drop players and implement a cohesive and high paced level of play.

If he was in a movie, you would swear his soul is trapped inside the CL trophy and he is an empty man since then.
Your sentiment and logic are absolutely correct. As is your first sentence.

But you can't wait for the massacre at Anfield Sammy, you want us to fail, you said so.

You don't say it in as many words but it's clear don't want us to win tonight either.

You're about as Tottenham as the lovechild of Bertie Mee and Charlie George, conceived in the ruins of Dial Square

You won't be happy until you are finally installed as the new Spurs manager, allowing you to play your dream XI

np9beqf.png
That's funny Bill - it is but I reckon the server traffic costs are way better when we're good.

Back
Top Bottom