Poch to Woolwich ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My Opinion

• Not a problem, he's a free agent

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Loss of respect, anywhere but there.

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • Treason. Totally changed my opinion of him.

Votes: 66 47.1%
  • Disappointed but still love the guy and wish him well.

Votes: 15 10.7%

• Total voters
He’s gone. He can go wherever he wants. It wouldn’t bother me. If you dump a girlfriend you can hardly tell her who she can and can’t see. Although there’s a few lads on here that would do exactly that.

Last edited:
Piers Morgan (what a bastard) on Sky earlier saying they must grab him whilst he's available. I just cannot imagine going there for the derby game and seeing Poch in the Woolwich dugout.

That would be the same Piers Moran who often takes the piss out of Poch by saying he's a serial loser and has never won anything.
We are turning them into West Ham level.

He is perfectly entitled to go there if he wants but I hate everything about them and everyone associated with them.

I would still love Poch for his time with us but I would wish him nothing but abject failure and misery going forward if he went there.

When you sack someone he's free to go where the fuck he wants. We can have no complaints, look at Jennings.

I would hate for him to go there because he will make them good. I would hate to see him associated with that shit but we fired him, he can do what the fuck he wants.

giphy.gif

He would never go there, but at this point I don't think it would bother me that much or even at all, although I hope he will join a club like Bayern / a club outside England.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom