Poch to Woolwich ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My Opinion

• Not a problem, he's a free agent

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Loss of respect, anywhere but there.

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • Treason. Totally changed my opinion of him.

Votes: 66 47.1%
  • Disappointed but still love the guy and wish him well.

Votes: 15 10.7%

• Total voters
Brilliant argument. I’m sold.

Cheers you tubby cunt.

Didn't realise I'd have to explain things to you like a child.

1. Sol Campbell stated he wouldn't leave the club then deliberately ran his contract down and joined our most hated rivals on a free.

2. Pochettino was fired by the club hence we can have no complaints where he chooses to manage next.

How are the two situations even remotely similar you fat fucking prick.

1. Sol Campbell stated he wouldn't leave the club then deliberately ran his contract down and joined our most hated rivals on a free.

2. Pochettino was fired by the club hence we can have no complaints where he chooses to manage next.

small, lightly fried, vegan snack?

As per 1. More like Danny Rose turning up at the library for 20/21 season.
[Edit]: If Danny Rose was showing any kind of form that is {ooohs from the audience}
As per 2. More like turning up at the Bernabeu and saying "Yeah, Espanyol. Whatever"

It's pretty cut and dry, technically he wouldn't be doing anything wrong, we sacked him so we can't dictate where he goes from here (unless it's stipulated in his severance).

It would however fully out him as a bullshitter, and should taint Spurs fans opinions of him quite rightly, but nowhere near Campbell levels.

I doubt it'd happen though.

Gotta love the mindset of the few that think "Good riddance... He's been shit..... Oh wait, I reserve the right to be precious about where he goes next".

Last edited:
I wouldn’t really care but I’d genuinely worry for some of our fans.
I think they’d need PTS therapy
Oh fuck off. “I don’t care”. You’ve never forgiven Pat Jennings, and that was 44 years ago. I don’t know what’s happened to you, but lying your unctuous arse off wasn’t one of your problems. You’ve turned into a proper little shit.

Gotta love the mindset of the few that think "Good riddance... He's been shit..... Oh wait, I reserve the right to be precious about where he goes next".
That’s a fair point.

And eloquently describes my mindset on it to perfection. I’d like to be more sanguine about the possibility but can’t bring myself to be.

That’s a fair point.

And eloquently describes my mindset on it to perfection. I’d like to be more sanguine about the possibility but can’t bring myself to be.

Well it was sarcasm on my part, but I don't think it's worth the ruckus either way as a hypothetical...

Well it was sarcasm on my part, but I don't think it's worth the ruckus either way as a hypothetical...
Sarcasm or not, it is very true.

I liked and still like Poch very much. I hope and am sure he will go on to enjoy success at his next role. It just would be horrible if it were there.

Sarcasm or not, it is very true.

I liked and still like Poch very much. I hope and am sure he will go on to enjoy success at his next role. It just would be horrible if it were there.

I'm confused... You don't seem to be of the "Good riddance... He's been shit" camp tho'.

I'm confused... You don't seem to be of the "Good riddance... He's been shit" camp tho'.
I think he was wonderful until this year. And good riddance is a harsh way to put it, but I think the time was right for a change and also believe we’ve got ourselves a pretty sizeable upgrade too.

I think if you score a team out of 100, Poch is capable of a 20 point upswing. He took us from 60 to 80, but back to 70 again. If he goes to say Bayern or PSG, who are already 85-90, he’s winning shitloads and having a lovely time. Until he hits that 4-5 year mark then the whole thing will happen again.

Back
Top Bottom