Poch to Woolwich ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My Opinion

• Not a problem, he's a free agent

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Loss of respect, anywhere but there.

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • Treason. Totally changed my opinion of him.

Votes: 66 47.1%
  • Disappointed but still love the guy and wish him well.

Votes: 15 10.7%

• Total voters
Surprised he hasn’t ruled himself out yet to be honest. Bookies seem to think there’s a chance, would brake my heart and I still can’t see it happening.

His son is a spurs player for Christ’s sake, it’s not just him he needs to think about. He could actually make his son’s life quite difficult as I’m sure most of his mates are current academy players.

Not to mention the fact that it burns bridges with a fan base that still loves him and supports him on the whole. As long as Poch doesn’t see Levy and spurs as one and the same, then I think we are in the clear.

I don’t think he takes the job. Not because he’s loyal or anything but if he waits 5-6 months he’ll have at 2 infinitely better options available for him.

It’s gonna be Arteta or Allegri

yeh probably, don’t think neither are suited. They need a Mourinho or Conte, people who can control their players and kill them off if needed. Allegri like Emery is a thoughful technical type manager, he will start off ok then the players will take the piss out of him and before you know AFTV will have goonercluade shouting ‘it’s time to go’.

The only manager who I think has the technical, prem experience and ability to deal with senior players and dickheads required for the Arse job is Benitez out of those realistically available to Woolwich who would be main targets.

Allegri will end up like Emery, Arteta will be out of his depth and Poch won’t go. Long as they don’t get Benitez they ain’t going anywhere.

Surprised he hasn’t ruled himself out yet to be honest. Bookies seem to think there’s a chance, would brake my heart and I still can’t see it happening.

His son is a spurs player for Christ’s sake, it’s not just him he needs to think about. He could actually make his son’s life quite difficult as I’m sure most of his mates are current academy players.

Not to mention the fact that it burns bridges with a fan base that still loves him and supports him on the whole. As long as Poch doesn’t see Levy and spurs as one and the same, then I think we are in the clear.
By publicly ruling himself out might take his name out of the media. I've no idea if this really plays out in the top clubs around the world but why do multi-millionaire sacked managers end up doing punditry in the media, it's certainly not for the money.

Back
Top Bottom