Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
If we are gonna get Gollardo we'd better get him under contract and "loan" him back to his Argentine side ASAP. If we drag our feet he'll be at Barca as soon as the season is over.

Right, I've officially changed my vote from Valverde to Gallardo and put 10 quid on Gio Lo Celso being PL player of the year 22/23 season.

"at this time"... time being until the season is over and it won't be a distraction for his team
And as we know, season ends in November.........

Nickelodeon Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Gallardo would be my choice, plays the football we want, young manager good record. has sense to reject barca.
Pros

Shorter than Levy. So less likely to cop his napoleon complex.
Named after most players cars.
Barca wanted him.
Speaks Spanish.
Is a bit like Poch. He might even have a word.

Cons

Short-arse. Players won’t be intimidated easily.
Woolich want him too and we are equally shit atm.
Not sure our players are smart enough or committed enough to work with him.

Where are Brighton in the table now btw? Still rumbling along the bottom not scoring many goals but winning the XPG stats?

Just sayin

And I'm on hols in the Cypriot mountains (yeah, blatant) so won't be visiting very often to get drawn into arguments about Potter's crazy beard or the fact that he hasn't won anything (which he has actually)

#FuckOffLevy20FuckingYearsInChargeAndOnly2GoodManagerialAppoiuntments

Time to go you fucking slaphead cunt

Right, off to hike the Troudos now

Makes no difference with that wanker levy in charge and the shower of shite we have in our squad.

This, until we rid of and in no particular order

Davies
Doherty
Dier
Sanchez
Winks
Gio
Ndombele
Dele Ali
Bergwijn

Then, we are still going to be utter dog shit regardless of manager. Couldn’t give a fuck that Gio scored a goal and set up 1 against a bunch of Slovenian goat herders. Against Premier league opposition, he isn’t good enough. All the others on my list are also not good enough. All need to be sold, then we can look at restarting with a new manager. Nuno isn’t the one.

See thats why we need rafa gets teams working to there best no passengers or egos allowed

"Hey Raffa.... You know that top 8 battle you're part of? ......I know you've only played 7 games, but do you wanna swap it for the same top 8 battle with Spurs instead"

They also just got knocked out of the cup by QPR btw.

Back
Top Bottom