Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rangnick I doubt would work with Levy. We have Potter left then it’s all the way down to Parker, Martinez, Southgate territory etc. By the way I love Parker but he is way to green right now.

Get Potter in as a coach and get a DoF to deal with the squad. That’s about the best we have got left.

See Ya Slam GIF by TLC

Every manager when approached by Daniel Levy 😂

Let’s be honest, why would he leave the setup he has now for the shambles we are which is essentially being told what to do by an egotistical short arse and his mate who hates the transfer window?

See Ya Slam GIF by TLC

Every manager when approached by Daniel Levy 😂

Amazing our fall. Poch had players all over the shop wanting to come and play for us now they all want to fuck off after we bought in the dinosaur Jose and sacked him just before a cup final.

Levy has brought the reputation of the club right down. All this time Poch covered his arse, now he is gone and it’s just Levy and this is where we are. He has undone so much work.

Changed vote to Potter. A risk, but like the way his teams play.

Absolute firm no to Southgate, Parker, Martinez.

Open to Glasner, or maybe the Lille coach but not familiar enough with them to have a strong opinion.

Maybe it could be Oliver Glasner? Break clause expires today.

If it it is Martinez or Nuno then I will watch Rugby for a year.
Glasner would be class.

There's a tactical write up on him a few pages back (or plenty of pages by now).

His football would fit our squad rather well I think.

Back
Top Bottom