Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
So long as Potter does not bring his striking coach... 5th in the xG table but 17th in the league. Not sure if that is shocking in a negative way or a good way to be honest.

Long as he doesn’t bring Maupey probably the worst finisher in Premier League history.

They defend well and attack well but their strikers can’t hit a barn door. If they play like they have this season with Kane up top we will bag loads of goals.

Just give it to Potter. I like watching Brighton, they play good football.

I wouldn't be against Glasner either.

Can't get excited about Nuno Santos, Martinez, Southgate, Sarri, Benitez.

Surely there has got to be a German coach left who plays press or a Pep disciple left. Maybe do an Woolwich and take a chance, Xavi is apparently looking for management and he is currently in the Middle East managing.

my speculation...
I don’t think Gerrard would move as he’ll want to take the filthy scum he manages into the champ league.
Don’t think levy would take Potter as he’s very low profile and would be moving from a relegation zone club.
I think he might try for Rodgers still and Brendan is ambitious, will know Leicester are fairly shithouse.
Parker with a dof is an outside as he’s ex-thfc despite his relative inexperience and current club status.
Ragnick and glasner - I think pleat has been on about ragnick for a while, glasner no idea.
I have a fear that we might still be after an international boss - low, Southgate or Martinez. Levy’s the sort of cunt that would focus on Martinez’s fa cup win as some sort of justification or Southgates good relationship with Kane.

Nuno has been doing a fantastic job at Wolves.

in the first season promoted to the Premier League, having won the Championship.

After that, two consecutive top seven . Last season he end with the same points on the table as us.

I remember that this season is not going so well, but with a lot of problems. Wolves sold Diogo Jota and lost Raul Jimenez almost the entire season. He also had several cases of covid.

We can question the style of play, but we cannot question results. There is no chance that Graham Potter will be ahead of him in an eventual shortlist of candidates by Daniel Levy.

NES has more curriculum and evidence in England than Potter.

in fact, Potter is Behind Steve Bruce's Newcastle at PREMIER LEAGUE. This is pathetic ...

Let me say, Nuno is not my choice. I like Brendan, but i think that will be very difficult he come to Spurs...

Lopetegui gets closer by virtue of the others dropping out

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom