Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
He could probably double his wages. I'm not saying it will be him and not so arrogant of our status that he'll leave a well run club like Leicester but i just think thats who we still want.

In what world does Rodgers merit earning 20 mill a year??? How can we justify doubling his 10 mill a year Leicester salary.

Like you said, he's a farmer's boy. Very glad he's staying there, for you and us. The Premier League would eat him alive, he's better off staying in the Netherlands, or maybe Germany, as he has experience there
I never disqualified him as a coach just because he's a farmer boy. Just gave a bit of background information, trying to explain he is not originally from Ajax, like de Boer or van Gaal. But if Ten Hag can coach Ajax he can coach Spurs too.

What do you mean farmer’s boy?
What a random insult. What evidence do you have that he wouldn’t have been a good manager for us? Took Ajax to the CL SF.

That's his words, how he, a Dutch Ajax fan, described Ten Hag. A lot of people here have got him down as this professor like erudite intellectual, he isn't, and it's Dutch people telling us this.

From genuine title challengers in 2017 and having the youngest, most dynamic PL team, having just scored the most goals in the entire league and conceded the least, while having Europe's most exciting young manger who was literally prepared to die for the club

All he wanted was a bit of investment so the team doesn't stagnate....

Barely 3 years later and everything he warned us about this squad has now come to pass. Every single fucking thing. While he was scape-goated for no fault of his own while we are now down in the Mick McCarthy level of manager.

Only one man has been the common denominator throughout this entire shit-show

One man who has ruined everything we built on since 2015

This man must fall now
Archway Sheet Metal?

I really wish Jose would throw the NDA down the toilet and give a proper interview exposing this fucking liar to the world for what he truly is. As well as some of the bottling losers in our changeroom who have now directly been involved in sacking 2 quality managers

The world, and most importantly, THFC fans deserve to know the truth!

*Daily Star*

Breaking news! "Ten Hag f**ks sheep and is a farmers boy"

Reliable source claims he has inside information on Ten Hag and his affinity for animals in a earthshattering exclusive!

Daniel Levy turned down the opportunity to work with Ten Hag because he was worried for his own safety after he heard Ten Hag likes to have sex with sheep!

As we all know Daniel Levy (formally known as the wolf) likes to dress as a sheep on a regular basis.

More to follow as we get updates.

Doesn't Potter's contract run till 2025? Won't be cheap to get him. We will have ended up spending more money hiring and firing managers then we would have if we had just backed the one that could see the problems in the first place. What a farce.

Doesn't Potter's contract run till 2025? Won't be cheap to get him. We will have ended up spending more money hiring and firing managers then we would have if we had just backed the one that could see the problems in the first place. What a farce.
So go for Bruce then.

Better points, would be gladly shifted from his current job etc.etc.

I'm joking, but or lack of fucking ambition is shocking.

Just reading on FB that Ten Hag has just had his contract extended by Ajax and not him (if that makes sense!) so he could still come to us but Levy would have to pay compensation!

Which he probably won’t now!

Why is so hard for some people to accept that we had discussions with him and he made a bad impression? He's a made a bad impression on me the more I've looked into him. He left me feeling quite cold at the prospect of him becoming manager. And I said all this before today.

Back
Top Bottom